Chapter 1:The Call

"Alright guys I'm ending it here." George said, as he was ending the stream after 5 hours. He looked into chat see all of the chat saying "Nuuuuu."  "bye..."  "BYEEE." Then he ended stream.

After a hour of the stream being ended he felt bored, "not doing anything isn't really fun.." He quietly spoke to he self almost mumbling. A ding rang from his phone, George picked it up and saw it was a text from dream:

My Hoe

Hey bitch I'm bored as 
Hell wanna call?

Sure call me on discord

Ok

Ok

The phone rang on, George looked at it and rolled his eyes, picking up the discord call. "You really can't call me for 1 day?" George spoke with a sassy tone, looking at the call. "Shut the fuck up you know you missed me." Dream replied, rolling his eyes even though George could not see. "So what if I did, what are you doing, Dream?" George asking, with his soft voice. "Just editing, you know you could be in the same house as me so we don't have to talk over the phone.." Dream hinting that he wants George to move in. "Not going to happen dream I can't move yet, I have a life here too. You know?" The Brit states, getting up to his computer to start editing a video. "Fine, fine. I understand that you have your own things, ish you're really boring actually." Dream sarcastically said in a playful manner, at the time George thought this feeling was normal he thought Dream acting like that was cute. Of course he did not like him, just because he dressed in feminine clothes did not mean he was gay.

Dream and George talked on the phone for hours, talking, but mainly editing in silence. The silence did not bother them, they enjoyed it they just liked being around each other. After another hour of editing, George went to lay down in his bed, eyes heavy and sleep deprived. As soon as he touched the bed he was out cold, not telling Dream he was asleep.

"Hey George you there..?" He asked in a claiming voice, "George?" Dream this time  having a more worried Tone in his voice. Dream began worrying until he heard soft snores coming from the phone, for George it was 5:56 AM and for Dream it was 12:56 AM. Dream yawned not wanting to hang up on George so he did not wonder the where Dream went and what happened. So he took his shirt off, turned his A/C on not because he was to hot but because he would not sleep without the sound. Dream closed his eyes and went to bed, using the A/C and the soft snoring from George to get himself to sleep.

Dreams POV
They slept for a while, Because Dream woke up before George he didn't know what to do, he felt gross. Because of that Dream got out of bed , grabbed his phone off of the floor (it had feel during his sleep) and shot George a text saying he was going to take a shower if he woke  up.

Gogy 😉

Hey  just in case you wake up
I'm going to take a shower;)

Dream left his his phone on his bed, then walked to the shower. He undressed his self out of ripped, black jeans and a hoodie that was blue with a white smile on it. Then the turned on the shower water and waited for it to get warm.

After Dreams shower he walked back to his room, to grab clothes, being the idiot he is he forgot to bring them to the bath room. "George you up?" He said in a sweet tone while putting boxers and gray sweats on, then a green shirt with no designs on it. "Hm? Dream...hey yeah I'm up." George mumbles, from just waking up. "Good, I have to go. Sapnap, Bad, and Karl are probably awake. Sorry." Dream spoke with a voice that made George smile, Dreams voice was Calming to George it was sweet. Dream then ending the discord call, with George smiling them looking at the time and  seeing its 2 PM.

George's POV
George unknowingly fell asleep, hearing  shower going while he was asleep me slowly opened his eyes. With his eyes opened they felt heavy and he slowly closed them again forgetting his was on a call with Dream.

George's eyes slowly Opened and closed then opened again, hearing a soft sweet voice. "George..George are you up?" The voice said softly, George then realized it was Dream and that he had fallen asleep. "Hm? Dream...hey yeah I'm up." George spoke with a smile "Good, I have to go. Sapnap, Bad, and Karl are probably awake. Sorry." Dream said with a hint of sadness."Oh, ok I'll talk to you later. Bye." George said still tired and was unsure of what was happening at the time. Then Dream hung up, George thought about it more and felt bad that Dream stayed on the call with him. He felt bad because he was scared that he kept him up or that he was talking in his sleep. Then he got a text.

Muffin king

Hey what time are you
going to get on the plane
tomorrow you muffin?

A/N!

Hey! Yes it's me so one, to the maybe 1 person reading this not sure if anyone will but this is just for fun to be honest and that English is my 3rd or 4th language so sorry if it's bad.....yeah also, no that was it...
Words:945
Tw:none