Chapter 2: Muffin

Quick A/N,
All the art work is not mine! I got it off of Google and other places because I suck a everything, also again this is cringe and just for fun to you one person out there...I hope maybe one!

Muffin king

Hey what time are you
going to get on the plane
tomorrow you muffin?

George had been planning something for weeks now, he had been telling Dream and his friends that he was not coming to Florida but really his was going for a whole 5 months. To pull this off he needed to tell someone to help him, Bad being the muffin as he would say he is, he knew he could trust him to keep Dream, George, and Karl out of the house.
I should get on the plane
at 4 am, so I'll be land at
1:15. Yes I am packed
and I'm going to get a Uber
to take me to the house
just tell me where and
keep them out, ok?

Ok! Will do see you tomorrow!

George was extremely excited to see his friends, Dream especially. He started thinking about it more, wondering if they would like him in person, or if he looked bad. George started to second guess himself, Maybe I shouldn't go, maybe it's not the right time.. He began to think. A single tear ran down his face as he thought about them not wanting him to be there, not wanting him to stay for 5 months. George laid down flat on his bed thinking bad, and good thoughts. Thoughts about how he looked, how people view him, he kept thinking and remember that Dream stayed on call with him while he slept, how him abs his friends chat all the time, and how Dream keeps asking him to move in. The Brit smiled and wiped the tears off his face, the texting Dream.

My Hoe

Hey
*Read*

Hey gogy what's up?

Nothing just laying down
What are you doing ?

Texting you

Not what i meant idiot

Lmao I'll call you later
I'm recording

Ok have fun lmao

I will :)

Texting Dream made the shorter one feel better, like he was cared for and loved. He walked over to his suitcase and opened it up, seeing if he had every, packing a few more things then zipping it up. Then George went to sleep so he could wake up at 4 AM.

The morning arrived and it was 3 AM, George hoped out of bed then called a Uber. The Uber arrived and he put all of his stuff in the trunk of the car then clicked it shut, the ride was quite nothing was asked or said. When he got to the airport, he went thought luggage, security, and all that stuff. There was no delay for the flight. George was on the plane and in the air at 4:09 AM. The ride was boring, a baby was crying, people were sleeping but George was crammed into a small set next to a 14 and 30 year old, the whole time he just listened to music. Then the plane landed.

A/N
Hey so I'm having a ton of fun writing this and thank you for the 2 reads! It really means a lot to me!also sorry for the really short chapter.
Tw:none that I know of
Words:570