Chaper 18:Move In

A/N
Hey you should get some food and water! Bc I said so lmao. Also this book is going to a end soon so if you have any ideas I'll take them or I can do this book from sapnap and Karl's POV? Idrk but thank you for reading this! Also this chapter only going to be like 500 pages...sorry

The two then start to cuddle, with a few kisses then Dream blurted out "Move in with me." "Stop joking around you know I have to go back to UK I have a dog and a life there." "Well you could bring your dog here, or I can move to the Uk" in response Dream says. George gives Dream a kiss in the cheek and gets up, "Babe did I upset you..." "Dream, no but you know I can't stay here forever but I'll think about it for you. I love you though." George goes to his original room and gets a suit case, then brings it to Dreams room. "What's the for?" Dream asks, "I think I should move my stuff in here also I need to change." George giggles then takes all of his clothes off and puts on a skirt with a tank top.

Almost a full month passed and George only had 4 days. All of George's stuff was packed and ready for the Uk. "Babe really, stay with me. We can get a smaller house for the two of us." "Dream babe..." George goes and sits in Dreams lap, giving him a kiss on his lips. "Babe, I love you and I want to stay here with you. I want to live with you forever, it would be great to wake up next to you every day and cuddle..." "But?" "But...I dont know if we are ready for that I mean we have only been dating for 4 and a half months. Don't you think that is a little to soon?" "Well I mean we have been dating for almost 5 months and yeah that is fast but we have known each other for 7 years. I always have loved you and if your not ready for that then we don't have to. I would love if you lived here though" "Ok Clay how about I'll let you know by tomorrow if I'll move in." "Ok." Dream kisses George and moves him off of himself then goes downstairs. "Hey can I go Live?" "Uh sure I can read the donations if you want." "Heh sounds good to me"

The two of them had a great live and were bored in the house with nothing to do. "So uh we can..we can go uh.." "I don't know ether" "have you thought about moving in?" Dream says with a smile, "uh yeah actually but can I have a little more time?" "Of course babe, I understand if you don't or can't." Dream says in response.

A/n
I have no fucking idea what to write, this book going to end real soon and idk what to write after that so if you have any ideas please tell me....ok that's it go get some water! Sorry for short chapter I'm moving!
Tw:none
Words:550