Chapter 9: Home Alone {Smut}

A/N
By the time you see this it probably won't be out for a day or so I'm going to try to do a chapter every other day maybe sooner if I'm in the mood for it! If that's ok with you guys, if not I can try doing it everyday! Also thanks for 200 views, just a day ago it was at 120! Thank you! Btw this is going to be cringe I have never wrote a smut before, I also don't know if you can say the real word for "Segg" or "cock" and others here so if someone could tell me that would be great!!!!!

Sapnap and Karl had been out for a few hours, they had gotten a text saying "We are staying at a hotel for a little while." But we all know where that was going, Bad had told Dream and George that "He was going out camping for a few days! With a few friends." So that just left Dream and George...Alone...In a house...for at least 4 days.

Dream headed to the couch, as he sat down he saw George look at him with really cute eyes, almost like puppy eyes. "Babe do you need something? Want to sit with me?" Dream said, the dirty blonde almost stuttered when he said babe but he kept it in. George then blushing at the name he was given walked over to the couch and sat next to Dream, looking at him once more. "Babe...? Want food?" George shook his head no then said in a cute voice that he knew Dream would love, "C-cuddles?" Dream smiles at the cute voice, then he gave George a look and pulled him into the taller ones lap. George now blushing a dark red gave Dream a kiss, this kiss was different to both of them, it lasted longer but that was not it...The two had devilish smiles, then continued my to kiss. The Floridian adjusted his position and George took the chance to push the kisses harder, harder as in rough, kissing with tongue this time. George slowly pushed Dream down and they Eventually where laying down on the couch with George pining down Dream. Dream was letting the Brit have his fun pinning the younger one down, even though Dream would usually be on top of George, he knew when he wanted he could flip them over. "I think this side of you." Dream spoke in a seductive voice turning George on making a bulge form in his pants. "Is Someone getting excited?" Dream said again in the same tone turning him on more, then George stopped kissing and looked down at Dream saying, "Dream, shut up and kiss me. Unless you want to spend the 4-10 days of us being alone in different beds." Then George went back to kissing, but this time he started kissing the neck, sucking on it giving bruises and hickeys everywhere.

George tugged at Dreams shirt, giving a sign that he wanted help taking his off. Dream then winked and took off his shirt, "Your turn babe." Dream then flipped them around so he was on top and George was under him. Dream took George's shirt off then started kissing his lips. Dream slowly kissed from the lips, to the neck, to the shoulders, and all the way down to the pants line making George moan like crazy.

George somehow managed to get Dream to let him flip them over so George was on top. George started kissing the same way Dream did, from the lips, to neck, to shoulders, all the way to the pants line. George moved his head up blushing, then looked at Dream for consent. Dream nodded Yes to the look, but George wanted to kiss more for a little while which Dream was ok with. So George started kissing Dreams abs making Dream moan, knowing that Dream liked that George started kissing, licking, and sucking on Dreams abs and stomach.

Dream grabbed George by the chin and said, "Are you sure your ready..?" I mean of course Dream wanted to fuck George, but if George was not ready then it was fine to Dream. If George said no then Dream would understand he wouldn't be disappointed or anything truly all Dream wants is for George to be happy and ok with what happens. Then George nodded Yes making Dream smile, then blush, then get a devilish look on his face.

Dream moved George off him then standing up, he swooped George into his arms and carried him upstairs into the bed room. Dream though George on the bed then shut the door, "Have you ever done this with a male?" Dream asked George in a very hot and sexual way. "N-no, Y-Y- You?" "Heh...Yeah you will be ok though Gogy, I won't hurt you...to bad." The tall on says then winks. Dream stripped into his underwear then walked over to George who was blushing like hell, taking George's pants off  really turned Dream on, so much so that he grow a bulge under 3 seconds. George saw how big Dreams bulge was then thought about how big his cock was, which of course turned him on.

The Two lovers made out for a while, Dream over George kissing the life out of him when eventually George felt hands move onto his ass. The cold hands squeezed George making him moan, then George felt his underwear slip on and hands move around. Dream didn't want George to feel exposed so Dream stripped fully naked as well. Dream flipped to two over, George face basically touching Dreams cock, as George opened his mouth sticking his tongue out and licking it Dream began to moan. George at first was scared so he began kissing the 8 inch cock at first, then licking it, then putting the whole thing in his mouth. The room was filled with moans from Dream, Dream put his hand on George's head and made him deep throat it, Dream thinking the gags were sexy.

After a while of sucking and after Dream suggested preparing, which George was ok with the started prepping. Dream grabbed a bottle of lube and put it on his hand, one finger in didn't feel like much, then two, three, then four... George was a moaning mess, he was not in control but he was loving it, so was Dream he loved it, thought it was sexy and hot.

After the prepping Dream made George get on hands and knees, Dream then lubed his cock up and sticked 4 inches in. George loved it, waiting for Dream to pull out, but instead he was surprised with more going in... "f-faster.. c-Clay...." he managed to say, so Dream started pumping into him, faster and faster. "Heh your not give to be able to walk tonight and tomorrow Babe." Then Dream kept going. After a half hour with no warning Dream pulled out and put his cock in George's mouth , then came. Filing George's mouth Dream started speaking, "You don't have to drink it but it would be really sexy." George took that as a challenge and drunk all of it, then Dream started pumping George's cock making him come everywhere. "Let's take a bath Babe I don't think you can shower by your self without falling..." Dream said then winking, "we can clean up after." He added.

A/N
Ok ok Ik this is really cringe lmao sorry its my first time writing these I also don't know what I can say and can't lmaooooo. I hope you liked it and thank you for all the views!!!!!love youuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!sorry for the long chapter
Tw: I mean segg counts ig
Word: 1303