Chapter 19:I Love You More

A/N
This one is going to be a longer then normal one also that it's the last chapter! So go get food and water and you are loved and cared for! Have a good day and yeah I make a new book soon or do 2 at the same time I don't Fucking know lmao!

2 days. 2 days till George leaves, or if he leaves. Dream had gotten no sleep for a past days just from thinking of George leaving. George on the other hand had taken the whole last week to time spend with Dream. Every hour, minute, even second was spent with Dream and they both loved it.

But George had no idea If he should stay or go. He had no idea what was the best from him, his family, and his boyfriend. All he knew for certain in his life was that he loved Dream and then Dream loved him. Heck he didn't even know what his fucking sexuality was. "I love you." George says out of no where to Dream, "I love you too babe. H-have you thought about it anymore...I mean no rush sorry I shout have even asked." George gave dream a kiss to shut him up. "Babe, shut the fuck up. I love you and I don't mean it in a rude way but no I haven't thought about it. Well I have but I just...I just don't know." Dream nodded and understood the direction he came from, it was a big decision. It was life changing George was trying to decide if he was going to move across the world and move into his boyfriends house. They would wake up every day next to each other, spend there days with each other.

After hours of laying in bed cuddling and soaking up every second they could with each other Dream got up from bed. Then got naked and looks at George straight into his eyes. "Babe I know if I move we wouldn't have sexy every few days like we do now but I don't want to fuck right now...if that's ok.." "baby you should know that by now...I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to do. Also I'm not wanting to fuck you right now." "Well that's a new one." Dream laughs and George gives out a cute giggle. "I was just wanting to go on a swim Gogy wanna join me?" "Uh yeah I'll meet you out there go in without me I need to try on a new bathing suit." "Ok I'll see you out there."

Dream had been waiting in the pool for 20 minutes, with no clue where George was he noticed that the bed room balcony door was open. "BABE WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU HAHA." The yell came from Dream down in the pool, "I-I HAVE NEVER WORE A BATHING SUIT LIKE THIS." " Babe, I'm sure you look great also, you look great in anything..." Dream said a quieter voice then heard one back, "O-ok I'm coming out..." as he said that footsteps came down from upstairs, the back door opened and George walked out. He was wearing a one piece bathing suit, it was black and the sides had slits in them showing off a lot of skin. "Babe you look perfect, like always now get in the pool." The dirty blonde man say with a slight small that warmed George's heart. George then slowly inters the pool, trying to act sexy and Dream rolls his eyes. "Stop trying to be sexy." "What you don't like?" George says in a joking way, and a devilish smile. "I never said that, but try so much your always sexy." Dream winks then pulls George into Dream, then George wraps his legs around Dreams waste and arms around the neck. " do you want to try to swim? I know you have been practicing." "I will in a second, but I like when you hold me." George replied then blushed.

The two swam for a while, this time when they swam George did it on his own and was able to do it alone. But in this moment they were laying on the couch and cuddling, Dream put on a horror film. He did this mainly so when George got scared he would jump into his arms. "I'll move in." George blurts out and Dream gave me a confused look, "I'm serious! I'll move in...I- it's just that I want to be with you where ever you are. I can't imagine my life without you waking up next to me, and yeah I know there's long distance b-but I don't want to do that." Dream pulls George into and kiss, then pulls George on top of him so he's sitting in his lap. "I love you so much." Dream says then George reply's, "I love you more."

7 Months Later...

Dream unpacks the last of the boxes, even though Dream and George have been living officially together for 7 months Dream shouts out ."I think we have done it hun. I think you are fully moved in!" Dream had shouted then grabbed George into a hug with a kiss. Then George starts to cry..."G-Gogy what's wrong..."
"B-babe these are tears if happiness...we finally did it we are fucking dating. we fucking moved in with each other!" "We fucking did it." Dream and George kiss for a while and hug. "George...I know we have only been dating for a year or so..but we have known each other are whole life... it's just that I love you so much! And yeah I'm about to say something crazy and I know it's fast but I don't care! I love you!..." Dream gets down on one knee then keeps talking as George looks stunned. "Marry me." The room goes quite, George standing there with a few tears down his face blushing but not moving. "G-George?" "Yes Dream! I will fucking marry you."

The two are fiancés now and one day soon will be husband and husband. Even though there life's had been crazy with there friends dying,
And all the craziness they still had each other and that's all they needed.

A/N
HEY BITCHES THATS IT! ITS FUCKING DONE I DID IT AND ITS A LONG CHAPTER FOR ME!!!! Anyways I had fun writing this and I hope you liked reading! Go get some food and water. Remember you are loved! Bye see you next book!
Tw:none that I know of!
Words:1106