Chapter 12: Date Night

A/N like always!
So before you read go eat and get some water if you haven't yet! Also, I don't think that the A/N was a chapter bur someone please tell me if counts or not!
Thank you for the date ideas It really helps for the book and I also want to thank you for being here from the beginning! You have always read and just want to say thank you! I'll @ you at the end because it's not working!
AND THANKS FOR 400 VIEWS!!!

"George are you done yet! It's been a hour abs a half of you getting dressed!" Dream had yelled from the downstairs, "I am soon, going casual right?" The Brit had said back. "Yeah, I'll be in the car waiting!" Dream yelled that then walked out the door, Dream was wearing black jeans with some rips in them and then a blue and white shirt.

George had walked out the front door making Dream blush with the outfit he was wearing, he thought it was cute. George was wearing a black skirt with a white crop top, then getting into the car. "Well you look sexy...it hot." Dream has said looking at George's outfit, "should I change into something more ca-" "No, don't you look great." The younger saying cutting off the older ones sentence, "Ok but it's a dare not a hookup keep it in your pants you horny bastard." George spoke in a playful and teasing manner, then Dream rolled his eyes and started driving.

30 minutes of driving, George wanted to know where they were going, "Hey Dreamy?" "Dreamy? Heh that's a cute nickname Gogy.. but what is it?" "Where are we going?" George said with puppy eyes, "We will be there in a few minutes." "Ok..."

It was 7 P.M and the sun started setting, Dream got out of the car and opened the trunk for the car. He Grabbed a picnic blanket and a food basket with smells leaving the with weaved sticks that was a basket. The location was beautiful, it was on a hill over looking the beach in a field of flowers next to the forest. With the sun setting Dream looked at George with both of them blushing, "W- Want some food, I made your favorite." Dream kissed George and then sat down on the blanket, Dream then started unpacking the food. "Take your pick." Dream said in a soothing voice giving another kiss to George, the waves of the water crashing against the sand, the flowers sweating in the wind was perfect. "I love yo- I love this, it's perfect." George had said, bitting down on a sandwich, Dream then eating the same type of sandwich. "Oh I got you a gift." "Oh really?" George replied, the Dream pulled out a box from his back pocket. "I know you want to get your ears pierced...so I got you this." Then he had a the box the George, he looked at Dream then opened it. With a soft smile in his face he looked at Dream and gave Dream a kiss. "I love it thank you." The gift was earrings of course, the earrings where hearts George thought it was Cheesy that they were hearts but he thought it was sweet.

George sat in Dreams lap as they watched the sunset, the two kisses a little then Dream smiled and laid back with George in his arms. George was cuddled up next to Dream which made him blush. The two talked for a while and on topics came up, "Should we tell them?" Dream asked looking at George, "Tell who, and tell them what?" "Well I was just thinking that it's going to be hard for us to go on dates and stuff if the others are trying to go with us. But I would never do a thing you don't want me to do! But also I want to do in more date with you! You know?" Dream said with a sweet voice making George blush, the George replied with, "we have only been dating for a week so how about we do it in another week? Is the ok." "Babe look at me..." George looks at him, "I'm ok with anything, and I'll do whatever you need to do! George I'll always be there for you...Ok so if you want to wait a week, I'll wait a week. Hell I'll wait a month if I have to! I'll I need is you!" George pulled him into a kiss then blushing and said, "Great speech and I loved it, I'll do anything for you too. Also, thank you for waiting a week." They kiss again then look at the time, it was 9 P.M. Dream got up and took George's hand to pull him up, they held hands as they walked to the car.

The car ride was short, and when they got home it at almost 10 P.M. George was so tired that he didn't want to walk to the bedroom, so Dream picked him up from the cat and carried him to the room. Dream while carrying George to the room, he slipped hand up the skirt squeezing his ass making George giggle. They get the then room and Dream Strips George naked trying not to get hard seeing George naked. Then getting PJs from the closet and put them on George, then Dream stripped naked and put in shorts with no shirt. Dream lifted George up in his arms, with George cuddling into Dreams abs they laid down. George slept on Dreams chest and Dream fell asleep after a few minutes.

A/N
So again get food and water if you haven't and again remember you are loved and you are cared for. If you don't think so well I'll fight someone for you! Ok love you all byeeee!!!!!!
Tw:None that I know of
Words:1000