Chapter 15: I love you {Slight Smut}

TW:slight smut!!
A/N
Hello my loves, remember to drink some water and eat some food, I myself had a burger! Anyways sorry the last chapter was a little sad. Also I would like to know what other book ideas you have and dnf story ideas for my next book. No staying this one is over just I want to know what you think I should try to do for my next one DNF or not! Love you have a good day/night/evening/afternoon also thank you for 550 reads!

"George are you ready to go?" Dream had said then got a response from George, "Y-Yeah let's go home." It had been a week since they got to the apartment and they were about to go beach to the main house with bad. George's eyes were red and puffy from all the crying of the ones he lost. Sapnap did die in the hospital and Bad was taking it hard so was George but he had a shoulder to lean on in the hard times. "Want to get some food while we are out? Burgers?" Dream said with a smile on his face, making George give a soft smile back, then replied "You know what, sure!" Dream took George's hand and started walking out the door, George stayed in the door way for a second, "I- I miss them Dream..." Dream give George a long hug then a kiss, "I know, I do too. But we are going to be ok as long as we are together!" "Yeah, I know I love you." "I love you too! And I always will no matter what!" The love birds kiss then walk out of the apartment, then in to the car to the house.

They arrived at the house, eating there burgers and another one for Bad, then they opened the front door. It was pitched black in the light were off, The blinds were down, not a single pice of light was in that house until they openers the door, "Bad? You home." Dream shouted then turning on the light he saw a piece of paper on the counter, it read: "hey guys I'm not at the house when you get here, I will be staying with a friend until I get better. I hope you guys are ok, and I'm sorry for all of are losses. -Bad" "well I guess we will be here alone then." Dream said in a soft voice that made George smile, then they walked to there bed room.

{Smut}
They walked into there bed room and laid on the bed sighing. "I love you." "I love you too." They said to each other then dream pulled a Brit onto him and into a hug. "Babe?" Dream said looking up at George while he was on him. "Yeah." He said in response, "Can we cuddle?"Dream said then looked a the brunette with puppy eyes. "Of course." And as soon as Dream heard that response he started to cuddle. Dream pulled the covers over them as the moved around in the bed, kissing and cuddling. George took his shirt off so did Dream, and they went back to hugging, cuddling, and kissing all over. Dream kissed George's neck, sucking on it witch gave him some bruises and hickeys. The room filled with moaning both of them had big bulges in the pants. Dream got up and took his pants off then same for George, "Do you want to go "All the way?"" Dream asked George is a caring tone, "M-Maybe later I like what we are doing n- now though if that's ok?" Dream smiles then gets back into the he bed with George. "That's fine! I love you and it's fine let's keep cuddling." Dream said then pulled George on top on him and kissed the life out of him, then kissed the neck making him moan.

George slipped his hand into Dreams pants slowly jerking off on him, Dream put his hand in George's pants squeezing his ass, sending more moans. George kept moaning to the kisses and tried to say "D-Daddy...I love y- -He moans- you." "Oh did you say daddy?" Dream gives a devilish smile "I like that Gogy." "Heh I'm glad, daddy." Then the two make out for another hour, still the moans fill the room, but eventually George passes out. With both of the completely naked they both fall asleep with George on top of Dream.

A/N
Hey I love you all and go now get some food and water, and I mean get it now!!!! Bc I love you soooo much lmao so I hope you liked this! And yeah love you all!! Have a good morning/day/afternoon/evening/night/midnight/whatever time it is for you!
Tw:smut
Words:810