Chapter 10: What Would We Do?

A/N
Lmao I do this every time but I like writing these, sorry last chapter was so cringe lmao also if you want to know something gross I popped a really big zip and the puss landed on my bro lmao. Love you......!!!.!.!.

Dream picking George up like a baby, he knew that he could walk so he wanted to help. Dream sat the Brit on the counter of the bath room and started the water for a bath, for George. "Thank you Dream." George has said still blushing, Dream then walked over to George kissing him in response.

The two sat in the bath room talking...kissing while the bath water warmed up, "Heh you're cute." Dream had said going in for another kissing, "I know." George said in response. Dream then lifted George off the counter, then siting him into the water. George had a sigh of love when he was put into the water, the warm water felt good on his thighs. "O-ok I'll let you take your bath babe." Dream had said blushing but with a smile, "No, come on get in this bath." George said with a loving tone, Dream then undressed out of his boxers and got into the bath.

The two helped wash each other and touched places they probably shouldn't touch, after there bathroom make out they got clean and got out of the bathroom. Dream got out of the bath then picked George up and dried him off, Dream walked out of the bath room naked and got clothes for him, then putting the clothes on.
Dream put on dark gray sweatpants and a tank top, "Dream can you get me some clothes?" George yelled form the bathroom, so of course Dream went out as got some clothing for George then walking back to the bath room. "Here." Dream said to George abs helping him get into the clothes, George yawned, but Dream knew exactly why so he picked him up and put the boy on Dreams bed. "Go to sleep George." before Dream even said anything the Brit was knocked out. Dream put the covers over George and walked downstairs to call Bad, Karl, and Sapnap. Only Sapnap and Bad picked up, Dream thought Karl didn't pick up because the couple were together. "What do you need I'm camping you muffin?" "I just wanted to know when you all were coming home?" Dream said, then Sapnap replied with "When we want to be, lmao probably in a week or so?" "Same for me." Bad adds, "Ok me and George are doing Great here he's asleep right now." Dream said with a happy tone. "Have you guys fucked yet?" Sapnap shoots those words, "N-No I have to e-erm to go!" Dream spoke as fast as he could then hang up.

Dream walked upstairs with dinner for George, he had ordered some pizza for him and some garlic bread. "George?" Dream knocked on the door, George didn't respond so Dream walked in. "Babe?" Dream looked and he was asleep, Dream sat the food on the coffee table in the room then walked to the balcony and sat out there. Dream sighed and smiled, the sound of the ocean splashing against the beach was calming. The ocean breeze, waves, birds, with the sun set was beautiful and Dream wanted George to be sitting right there with him. The wish that Dream had came true, the door opened from the inside and George limped out with food in his hands. "Hey Gogy! Come sit with me...or sit in my lap?" Dream said then George say in his lap, "Thanks for the food, heh we have only been dating for a day." "Yeah, I'm glad we are." The two watched the sunset and and kisses for a bit. "George what are we going to do when you go back to the U.K?" Dream said, George could hear the sadness in his voice which he didn't like. "Dream, we will think of it when it happened, for now let's in joy the moment." Dream nodded in agreement and kissed George, Dream then picked George up and hugged him with a kiss on the side. Dream laid down on the bed with George on him, both of them giggling. Dream and George fell asleep while they cuddled.

A/N
So these chapters have sucked and I'm really sorry for that but please remember this is my first story, also I'm going to time skip next chapter bur love youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!
Tw:None That I Know Of
Words:765