Chapter 17: There all Gone ⚠️TW: suicide⚠️

⚠️TW:Suicide⚠️
A/N
Hey sorry for the late chapter also I think there will be talk of suicide so please don't read if you get triggered by that. And thank you for almost 800 reads!!!!!!!! It means a lot, at first I made this as a joke but it's kinda fun to write! Also, I don't know why people read this I find it cringe and bad but yk....anyways go get some food and water I love you all and remember that you are loved!

As they both bolt down the stairs to the front door there was another knock, the Brit then opens the door. "U-Uh hey I'm on of Darryls friends. He was staying with me and uh.." they stop.

The three looked at each other Dream and George looked confused but the other one looked, sad so sad that they couldn't even talk. "I'm sorry what's your name?" Dream asks in a very nice voice, "U-Uh It's john.." "Ok...how did you find are Address?" George asks, "Darryls uh l-left it in this note..-They start to cry- h-here.." John hands then the note and then begins to leave and get into the there car.

George and Dream shut the door and go sit on the couch. Then Dream opens the latter it reads: "I can't go with out him...both of them I'm sorry that I did this but I have to go. When you read this I'm already dead I took my life from suicide and I'm sorry. Dream and George I hope you guys live a great life, John I'm sorry and I'll miss you all...good bye." George started crying, Dream held it in he had a problem with that. Dream always tried to hide his feelings, he was trying to act strong in away for his friends and his boyfriend. That's why he went to therapy so he could let out all of his feelings and talk about everything.

George buried his head Dreams chest and started sobbing, while Dream was rubbing his back. they laid there and cried for a while with out talking, just hugging and crying, "H- how bout we go lay in the bed, So you can sleep babe." "O- -Hic- O-Ok can y-you carry m-me I don't feel like m-" George had said while sobbing, the tears rolled down his face and his eyes were puffy. Dream nodded and picked George up, then George rapped his hands around Dream.

They make it to the room and they down on the bed. George laid down on top of Dream laying his head between his neck in shoulder. "T-there a-a-all g-.." George sobs more and eventually falls asleep.

One month passes.

Dream and George had gotten over the loss of Bad and George only had a month left in the house so he began packing the things that he didn't need. "Hey what are you doing?" Dream said to George, "Well I just thought since I only have a month left with you I was going to pack what I didn't need." "O-oh ok.." Dream says in a response. "Are you ok babe?" "Yeah I just don't want you to leave me yet I love you so much. How about." Dream grabs George and pulls him into the bed. "How about we just cuddle." "Heh I'm ok with that." The two then start to cuddle, with a few kisses then Dream blurted out "Move in with me."

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter I have been working in something for my boyfriend and I just been chilling. Go get some food and water now bc I care for you lmao. Remember you are love and have a good day what ever time zone your in!
Tw:suicide
Words: 650