Chapter 4: Bedroom

A/N!!!
Omg thanks for 45 views it really means a lot to me also, thank you for giving me ideas and reading the story not only that but giving me a shout out too!!!! Elderb3rries

After they all ate pizza, Sapnap, Karl, and Bad all crashed in the bed room because they had such a busy and fun day. Dream and George were the only ones left awake so they left to go to where George will sleep and set up his room. Sapnap, Karl, and Bad all knew Dream was gay, and Sapnap was the only one who knew Dream liked George.

After setting up the room it was 2 AM, George felt scared, worried, and home sick in a way. So when Dream tucked him in by throwing the covers into the Air and then the covers landing on George, Dream went to leave the room. "N-no...don't go...I- I feel scared can you stay with my tonight..?" George asked Dream not trying to be weird. Dream shot a look at George, walking to the door and locking it. Then hustled over to the bed, "C-can I sleep in the bed or would you rather the floor?" Dream asked the shorter one making sure he was comfortable, "I'm ok with anything, I know you like to sleep shirtless you can if you want.." The Brit told the Floridian, then Dream took his shirt off and slowly got into the bed. George couldn't help but look, Dream did not have rock hard abs of course but they where definitely there, he also could not stop looking at his muscles. Dream got into the bed and they both turned there backs to each other blushes like hell, not wanting the other one to see. Eventually they fell asleep

Dream wakes up in the morning, with the sound of someone knocking on the door, "George I want to say good morning, wake up. Also do you know where Dream is?" Bad says, Dream looks down and sees George is laying his head in his chest cuddle into him. Blushing as red as a tomato, Dream wakes George up. "George? You there are you ok?" Dream gives George a worried but confused look and runs into the bath room to hide. George on the other hand jumps out of bed abs opens the door. "Ah good your up, I thought your died. Good morning too but do you know where Dream is I ne-" Bad try's asking but George cuts him off, "Uh no idea I need to uh, erm I'm going sleep more you woke me up I'm still Jet-lagged, heh yeah..." George said to bad then slamming the door and locking it. Dream runs out the bathroom, blushing. "Dream relax I asked you to sleep here because I felt home sick, you where just doing what a friend would." The shorter said in a calm manner looking at the taller one. "I know, but you liked cuddling me, didn't you." Dream said in a playful but flirty tone, making George blush more. "Well erm... maybe..." The Brit says while hiding his face, "Just get out and go get ready..." George demands the younger one, then Dream runs out of the bed room into his own. Because there rooms where upstairs across the house from the other boys room which where downstairs, across the house, no one would see or hear them. The living room is also downstairs, closer to the other boys rooms.

After Dream and George got ready for the day in there separate rooms, the bit headed down stairs. "Where were you too" Bad asks, "probably fucking each other" Karl and Sapnap say at the same time, " lANGUAGE!!" Bad yells shooting a looking both of there eyes. "I was asleep thank you every much and Dream was in my room because I felt homesick..." The older one states, with Dream blushing like hell and Sapnap winking at Dream. "So no fucking?" Karl asks, then bad gets up and slaps him, "I said language you muffin!" He yells again, George then walks over to the kitchen and grabs the milk, a bowl, a spoon, and cereal. Then he pores the cereal and the milk in and starts to eat. "So what should be do today?" Sapnap asks all of the boys, then George joins in and talking in between bites, "Chill out I just got here." "I'm going to the beach you guys do what you want." Dream says to the group, "Ok Karl and I are going to a park, Bad too." "I am?" Karl and Bad say while looking at Sapnap, then Nick looks at Dream and George and says, "Yes, Yes you are." Grabbing them and pulling them out the door. "We'll just you and me, wanna go to the beach with me?" "Sure let me get ready." George says in response to the younger male.

A/N
Next chapter is going to be like a filer chapter at the beach, just telling you people if your reading this!
Oh also when THERES a smut or something like a trigger I will tell you when it starts and ends also I'll tell your what chapter it is in!
Tw:None
Words:900