Chapter 7: Are You Sure?

A/N
So I'm like 99.9% sure this chapter is going to be really cringe....uh sorry also I'm going to write a smut soon and it's going to be the first one I have ever wrote so that is going to suck... speaking of smut I'm not going to write a Karlnap smut because Karl is asexual and I don't know where the line falls on that one!

Dream and George stayed in the hug for a while not talking and just hugging. It was beginning to turn dark outside, the household had already ate dinner and Bad was asleep, Karl and Sapnap where out probably doing something dumb. "C-can you stay with -hic- me tonight.... sorry if that's weird." Dream managed to say through the Sobs, "I wasn't planning on leaving, Clay." George said knowing that when he said "Clay" it made Dream smile, and he was correct because when George looked up he had a soft smile. George rubbed Dreams back forgetting he was shirtless, then let go of the hug, going to the door and locking it so no one would get the wrong idea of them sleeping together. George then sat on the bed and looked at Dream smiling, "hurry up and get into the be." George said then chuckled, then Dream walked over to the closet so he should get a shirt on. "I- I know you don't like sleeping with a shirt, I-it's fine if you don't want on..." George said with a shy tone then added, "but c-can I take mine off too..?" George asked, Dream replied with a smile and a nod. Dream then proceeded to move away from the closet and get into bed shirtless.

Both of them looking away from each other, blushing with George blushing pink and Dream blushing red they turned and looked at each other. "D-Dream..." "George..." they said each other's names to the other one, then George sat up, Dream followed. Both of them looking at each other in silence, blushing like they did the first day, George decided to break the silence. "Y-you c-ca-" "A-are you sure..?" Dream cut him off knowing what he was saying, "I-I am..."

Dream moved in closer, there lips closer then ever. Dream kisses George, it wasn't a long kiss, but they both loved it. The dirty blonde pulled away and smiled at George, then moved in again for another kiss. George gasped at the fact the Dream did it again and Dream took the chance to slide his tongue into the older one's mouth. The two kiss for a while, when they pull away they are blushing more then they did when they started. "So I'm going to take it you like men now?" Dream said in a goofy voice, and George replied with, "I- I don't know, I know I l-liked the kiss but...but I don't know my sexuality yet. You know?" Dream smiles, giving George a peck in the lips and turning off the lights, both then fall asleep cuddling.

A/N
Ehhhh sorry for the cringe and short chapter, also of your want to know to know my pronouns are he/him or they/them or he/they, I don't really care out of those. Again sorry for this being really cringe I just needed a kiss in the book to stop and sadness (don't worry there's going to be more sadness) and yeah love youuuuu!!! Oh and thanks for 120 views!!!!! Well 1 more till 120!!!!
TW:none that I know of!
Words:600