Chapter 16: When will he be home {Smut}

A/N
Like I always say go get some food and water now...I said now...NOW MEANS FUCKING NOW BITCHS...well that sounded mean but just take care of yourself and I love you! Also I'm trying to do a smut...help...I'm not good at theses..yeah...UPDATE FROM WHEN I WROTE THIS BC IT WAS LIKE 2 DAYS AGO TY FROM 600 READS THINGS

Dream and George had a night filled "Good morning honey." Dream says to George as he hands him toast and bacon. "Hmm? B-breakfast in bed again?" George says in a very tired voice, "W-Well I love you...s-sorry I uh just sor-" "No babe thank you I love you too." George smiles to Dream and gives him a quick kiss, "Wanna uh take a shower...?" George asks the taller one then gives him a kiss again "Oh so you call me the horny on." Dream says to the Brit, "Well I need a shower and I love you...and you probably need a sho-" Dream interrupts George by pulling him into the arms, while George was in Dreams arms he kissed the younger ones neck making him moan and moan. The kissing and sucking was on the same spot George kissed and sucked last night, sucking on the sore spot turning Dream on.

They get to the bathroom, is was really a beautiful bath room with a glass wall for the shower and another room for the toilet. George was sat up on the counter top while Dream started the shower, then running back to George. As the room was steamy from the hot shower...and other reason the two boys kissed and kissed in the counter top. Dream was shirtless and in his underwear with George sitting on top of him completely naked. They kissed each other's necks, letting out small moans every now and again. Dream started to whisper something into George's ear, with his hot breath pushing against his neck and ear he said, "George...are you sure you want this?" Then Dream started to nibble on his ear lobe. When Dream asked for consent it always turned George on. Just something about it was hot, sexy in away, "Y-Yes C- Clay." He said nervously because they had only had sex once, even though it was the best experience they both have ever had he was still nervous about what was going to happen. George was nervous about the feeling, how is was going to happen and before he knew it he was lifted up from the counter and into the shower. The shower had a set in it and that's were George was put Dream on the other hand wasn't in the shower. Dream was stripping naked in front of George turning him in more then he was already.

Dream was in the shower at this point sitting down in the shower set. George was on this knees in the shower about to suck off of Dream. The shower was steamy which both of them thought was better then George's lips hit Dreams dick. George sucked on Dream, and the room filled with moans.

After a few minutes of the shower, George heard a knock on the front door. He quickly moved away from Dream and got out of the shower, Dream joined him. George put on a skirt and a crop top, Dream put on gray sweatpants and a tank top.

As they both bolt down the stairs to the front door there was another knock, the Brit then opens the door. "U-Uh hey I'm on of Darryls friends. He was staying with me and uh.." they stop.

A/N
Hello maybe a sad chapter next chapter lmao. Have a good day/night and remember you are loved! Go get some food and water also happy pride month!
Tw:smut
Words:650