Chapter 14: Love and Loss ⚠️TW:ST⚠️

A/N
⚠️TW: Suicide thoughts⚠️
This one's going to be sad sorry, I think there is going to be suicidal thoughts and maybe attempts so if there is I'll give you a TW, also someone might die from suicide but I still don't know. So don't read if you get triggered. remember to get some food and water also your loved and cared for just remember that when times are tough!UPDATE THANK YOU FOR 500 VIEWS!!!!!!

All of them sat on the couch and turned on the news, George started crying about what they saw Bad andDream where in shock. It said:  "A Fire Broke Out In A Hotel, killing 3 People and 1 being severely injured: Timothy bird, Karl Jacobs, and Casey Smith. Nicolas being enjoy it and is in a hospital." Dream turned off the T.V then saw the others sobbing, "S-Should we do to the hospital?" George didn't answer Dream same as Bad. George head laid on Dream as he cried, Bad then started while sobbing "I-I -Hic- Ill go see him you guys stay here..." "Ok." Dream said, Dream wasn't The most sentimental type but inside he was sobbing. Dream just wanted to be strong for George, then Bad left the house "Come on George, I got you." Dream picked George up and held in his arms while he walked to the room. Dream gently let George down on the bed and kissed his forehead, As Dream was walking out of the room so he could let George sleep he started talking. "D-Dream..." Dream responses, "Yeah?" "Stay, Please stay I need you." Dream nodded and walked over to the bed then kissed George, he laid down next to George hugging him. George slowly moved over where he was laying completely on top of him, "I love you babe." Dream said then kissed George, with George blushing like hell he said "I love you too." "I know that your going to miss him but...but remember I'm here for you, I'm here with you." George started crying more, the weeping hurt Dreams hurt, knowing that he couldn't do anything to help his boyfriend was ripping him apart.

⚠️TW: suicide thoughts⚠️
Bad had gotten back, Dream could hear him slam the door shut and rub to his room. Dream slowly got out of bed trying not to wake the sleeping Brit. He got out of the room then walked downstairs to Bad's room, then he knocked on the door. "Bad? Need to talk?" "No, L-Leave me alone." "To bad I'm coming in." Dream opened the door, then seeing bad laying on the bed crying, "T-They say he's not going to m- -Hic- m- make it." Bad sobbed, then Dream sat on the bed and began to talk. " You're going to be ok we all are here for each other." "-Hic- Whats the point...-Hic- I- I -Hick I loved them and there..." Bad cried more, "There gone...-Hic- I- I should just end it all...-Hic and he sobs more- l-leave me alone." "No Bad you're a idiot... if you where to fucking do that you would be...be crazy! Bad it will be ok, we are here for each other." "Get out. Just leave me the fuck alone!" Bad yells, the Dream walked out the door slamming it then running upstairs and got George. "We are leaving, Bad needs to be alone." "W-where a- -hic- are we going..?" Dream kisses George, then picks him up knowing he doesn't want to walk.

Dream and George get into the car, George sitting in the back so he can sleep. After 1 hour of driving they get to a apartment in downtown. Dream picks George up and carries him to the room, then both of them laying down on the bed. "We are going to be ok. I love you."

A/N
There is going to be a week time jump next time and no one died from suicide.... maybe next time though. Out well get water and food I love you and have a good day!
TW: suicide thoughts
Words:700