Chapter 11: Pool?

A/N
So like I like putting these at the beginning and idk what to say today...also I have 71 reads in chapter 1 and like 10 on my most recent so like yeah lmao but I like writing these even though it might be cringe, or bad writing at least some read all of it! Ok love you all remember to eat and drink water!!!

Dream and George had been in the house alone for 5 days and only had a couple more day left alone, andGeorge was able to walk now without limping. "Hey Gogy? What do you want for breakfast?" "I don't know you're the cook, I kinda want French toast if that's ok?" George had said In a sleepy voice, the Dream started working on the French toast. "Hehe ok." Dream replied.

Dream had finished making the food and gave it to George, after eating the food George gave Dream a kiss and walked to the couch then laying down. Dream sat down next to him then they started talking, "Wanna go in the pool today?" Dream had asked with a smile on his face. "U-uh sure can you h-help me swim though, I can't swim remember..." "I was already playing on it." Dream had said, then giving a devilish face on and George knew what he meant. "I'm not going skinny dipping Dream." "Why." He asks then George added, "Why are you so horny?" Dream couldn't answer the question then George added "Ok I'll do it but no sex. Still recovering here..." Then Dream nods and picks George up bridal style and carry's George outside to the pool. "Heheh Dream I didn't mean now you idiot!" He said in a playful manner then Dream kisses the Brit to make him shut up.

Dream sat George down kissing him again then got naked, George did the same. Dream held George's hand and they walked into the pool, Dream moved into the deep end of the pool but George stayed behind. Dream then remembered that he couldn't swim so he walked back to him, then picked him up. George blushed and smiled both of them where still shy and nervous when naked around each other. The two swim together and get out o after 1 and a half hours.

After drying off and a quick shower it was lunch time they ordered pepperoni pizza and ate every last bite. "So what should we do now, Dream?" "Go on a date with me?" "What?" George replied with, then Dream added to what he said. "Well we have been a couple for a week or so I think we should go on a...date?" "I mean..yeah! Let's do it!" "Ok well how dose tomorrow work for you? We can go out to erm... oh I know but it's a surprise." "Uh ok then, I can't wait!" George said in a really happy voice, lightly blushing then gave Dream a long kiss.

A/N
You know today I didn't feel like writing today so this is kinda boring and is setting up for the date night! Instead of this being a long one! So this is a bad chapter sorry and yes I'm rambling bc I might be getting my word count up....ok love you byeeeeeee!!!!!!!
Tw:none that I know of.
Words:559