2.

Everyone left the class leaving me with the Professor Malfoy, then he closed the door and walked closer to me. My heart started to race and my hands started to sweat as he walked towards me with a smirk playing on his lips. I was in front of my table and I tried to walk backwards, still looking at him, but, I gasped when I felt the table pressed against me.

"You know, it's rude to stare. You're supposed to, but, not the way you were looking at me." He said, walking closer to me. He put his hands on each side of me, I was trapped, no possible issue. His perfume smelled amazing.
A mix of peppermint and green apples. I was looking down at my feet, I didn't want to look into his eyes, because I didn't want him to see me blushing.

I felt his cold hand under my chin to force me to look at him. He was looking in my eyes like he was trying to read my deepest secrets. I felt my cheeks burning and my head was lightly spinning, he was making me so nervous. "No need to be nervous, Y/n." He said, backing himself so I can be free of my movements.

"I- I'm not." "No need to lie. It's a safe place here, what's bothering you?" "Nothing, why?" "You don't know how to lie Y/n. I saw it in your eyes, something's bothering you. What is it?"
How? How did he find out that something was bothering me? Nevermind.

The way he said my name, oh my God... I didn't know that my name could sound that amazing when it was the Professor Malfoy who was saying it. "Y/n?" "Uh, sorry. It's my friends, they were so eager to see who was the new Professor and when they saw you, they jaws dropped and the only topic now it's you."

I half lied in what I said. "Oh, am I that exceptional to be in every girls topic discussions?" He smirked. "Well, you're just a Professor." "Yeah." "Can I go now?" I asked. "Uh, sure. See you tomorrow." "Bye." I smiled.
I opened the door and left the classroom.

***

I arrived in the Common Room and I saw Elena and Hannah in a deep conversation. I looked at them sadly because it wasn't like before between me and Elena. Elena and I had known each other since forever, we had grown up together and now, she was always with Hannah. The girls finally spotted me and Hannah asked:

"What did Professor Malfoy wanted?" "Oh, nothing special. He just asked me why I was sitting alone in class." I lied. "If it's just that then." She said, shrugging her shoulders. "Yeah, it's just that." I smiled. My smile faded when she returned in her conversation about Professor Malfoy with Elena. "What is his hair conditionner? His hair look so fluffy and soft!" Said Elena.

"Agreed! He must be a God in bed, don't you think?" Asked Hannah. "Oh my- don't talk about it." Replied Elena, laughing. They laughed together out loud in the Common Room and I sat down on the nearest chair, sighing. They didn't pay much attention to me, so I started to do my Charms essay we had to do for the afternoon. After like, one hour, I finished the essay and I went in my room.

I lie myself on my bed and look at the ceiling. I closed my eyes, then, I heard someone's voice in my head. I opened my eyes. I recognized the voice; it was the Professor Malfoy's one. "You know, if you want to talk sometimes, my door is always open. You come whenever you need, okay?" I smiled and closed once again my eyes. His voice was comforting, deep, but, comforting.

"Y/n! Wake up! We're going to be late for Charms!" Said Elena. "Shit!" I quickly took my bag and we left. We ran in the corridors and fortunately, we weren't late. We quickly sat down and started to take notes of what the Professor Flitwick was saying. My mind was a bit fuzzy and that caused me to write wrong answers.

"It's not that answer. It's the other one." My head snapped up to look around me, but, no one was looking at me. "Are you okay?" Whispered Elena. "Yeah, a little shiver, it's okay." I smiled at her. We continue to take our notes and then the Professor Flitwick said that the class was dismissed and that we have to give him the essay. I gave my paper and left the class.

I was walking in the corridors when I heard a deep male voice with a weird woman's one. There's only one Professor like that; Mrs Trelawney. "You know Draco, this is not allowed." Said Mrs Trelawney. "Yeah, but, I can't help it." "Go away from this door, now."
Shit, he caught me. I quickly left the corridor and went in the library. I like to read, it helps me to relax and escape the reality. I took a random book and sat down on one of the couches.

I read the same page for about five minutes now, I couldn't take off of my mind the discussion between the Professor Malfoy and the Professor Trelawney. What was not allowed for the Professor Malfoy? Why he couldn't help himself? "What were you doing?" Said the Professor Malfoy. I looked up at him and he looked angry. Shit, I'm in trouble.

***

I hope you will like this chapter!
Thank you if you'd stayed until here, that means a lot to me!
Don't forget to vote and comment the chapters!
Love y'all ❤️❤️