16.

He pinned me against the wall, with one hand, he pinned my hands above my head and the other one grabbed my waist tightly. He stopped kissing me and started to suck my neck, I let out a moan when he found my soft spot and he suck harder at this place to form a hickey. He went up to my ear to whisper huskily:

"Let's continue this in my room."

I quickly nod and took his hand. We were about to leave when we heard footsteps. We quickly hide behind a pole only to reveal Hannah.

"Y/n, where are you? I know you're here and you're not alone." She said.

"Close your eyes."

I looked at Draco and he nodded to confirm me what he said in my head. I oblige and closed my eyes, I felt him taking my hand and suddenly, I felt my stomach doing a 360 in my body. I opened my eyes and recognized Draco's room.

"We Apparated?" I asked.

"Yes." He said, coming closer to me.

"Why was she spying on me?"

"She wanted proof that we were dating. But now, I want you..."

He leaned his head closer to mine and kissed me, he slid his tongue inside of my mouth and I moaned in the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my hands in his hair and tried vainly to pull him closer, which was impossible. I felt the zipper of my dress being pulled down and I felt his cold hands roaming my bare back.

"No bra?" He whispered, kissing my neck. "What a naughty girl, you are." He smirked. "Naughty girls deserve a punishment."

He removed my dress just by pulling it down and the thin material was at my ankles, leaving me completely exposed to him with just my underwear on. I stepped out of my dress and walked closer to him, swaying my hips in the process. I went on my tip toes and whispered in his ear:

"It's not fair if you're fully clothed and that I'm almost naked in front of you."

"You're right, why don't you undress me yourself?" He smirked.

I loosened his tie and threw it somewhere in the room, I unbuttoned his shirt, unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his trousers and removed his boxers. His cock was fully hard and it was touching his stomach. He pushed me on the bed and he came on top of me, he literally ripped my panties and spread my legs wide open.

"That makes you horny, isn't it?" He chuckled.

He put one finger inside of me and I gasped.

"So wet..."

"Please..."

"Please what darling?"

"Add another finger and go faster.."

"So needy, but, darling, this is a punishment. I do what I want with you."

"Ugh Draco..."

"That's not my name darling." He smirked.

"Please Daddy."

"Good girl."

He added another finger, but, stayed in his slow and torturous pace.

"Augh... please, go- faster." I moaned.

"Beg." He said, stopping completely.

"Fuck- please, make me cum all over your fingers."

"Such a needy girl, but you're going to wait." He said, standing up.

"Wh-"

"On your knees for Daddy, darling." He said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

I went in front of him and dropped myself on my knees.

"Such a good girl." He said, patting my head like a puppy.

I took his dick in my hand and stroked it up and down.

"Oh- darling, make me cum, ugh- fuck." He said, throwing his head back.

I went a bit faster and I felt his dick twitch in my hand.

"Augh, Y/n, I n- need your mouth..." He moaned.

I removed my hand and replaced it with my mouth.

"Oh god!" He moaned. "Just like that..."

I felt his tip hitting the back of my throat, my eyes started to water a bit and I couldn't breathe, but, I didn't mind, I wanted to make him cum.

"Fuck!" He moaned.

I felt his warm liquids in my mouth and I swallowed everything.

"G- good girl." He said, panting.

He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him, I straddled him and kissed him on the lips passionately, I rocked my hips on his dick and I moaned in the kiss.

"P- please, I need y- you inside of m- me." I moaned.

He took his dick and pushed it inside of me. I moaned in pleasure, he was huge. I felt full and after a while, I started to bounce on him. He groaned in my ear and he left kisses on my neck. He picked up the pace and I moaned louder.

"Close already?" He asked, smirking.

"Y- yes!" I moaned.

"Too bad."

He pulled out of me and I whine at the lost of the feeling of his cock inside of me.

"Lay on the bed." He said.

I lie myself on the bed, he went in between my legs and spread them open. He wanted to tease, so, he left little kisses in my inner thighs and stopped when he arrived where I wanted him the most.

"I- I can't take it anymore, I need to cum." I said.

"Oh, you need to cum?" He asked, stroking my thighs.

I nodded and looked at him in the eyes. His blue-grey eyes were a darker shade and they were looking at me with hunger.

"Do it yourself. Show me." He said, smirking.

I brought my hand towards my clit and started to rub it, I moaned at the feeling and went a bit faster.

"Put a finger inside of you." He instructed.

I plunged a finger and felt how wet I was, the wet sounds were filling the room as I plunged another finger inside of my pussy.

"Oh my god!" I moaned.

I went faster and the wet sounds were turning me on even more.

"Augh, Draco... I'm close." I moaned, pumping faster.

"Cum darling, you deserve it." He said.

I went a bit faster and let out a scream when I came around my fingers. I pulled them out and Draco rushed to licked them off, he leveled his head with my cunt and licked the cum off of me. He crawled on the bed next to me and opened his arms for me to come cuddle with him.

"I love you, Y/n."

"I love you too, Draco."

We heard someone knocking at the door.

"Shit! Who is it?" Draco asked.

"Professor Malfoy? It's Hannah Jones, can I come in?"

                                                      ***

Hello guys! I hope you'll like this chapter!

My friend requested me to give you a name, like YOU people who are reading my story. Honestly I don't know what to think about that, so if you have any requests, feel free to write it and we'll see afterwards. 😅

Thank you if you stayed until here!

Don't forget to vote and comment the chapters!

Love y'all ❤️❤️