25.

Y/n's POV:

I was about to do something unimaginable. I was about to ask help to Hannah, yeah okay, she was probably mean to me, but, she was the only girl who hates the Professor Malfoy. I have to admit that she was right, Draco was really a bitch for doing this to me. I walked all around the school to find her, but, it was literally impossible. God, where she can be?

"You're not with Malfoy?"

I turned around and saw Hannah, eyebrows frowned, arms crossed.

"No, I'm not." I replied.

I took a deep breath before carrying on.

"I need your help." I finally said.

Her eyes widened and she let out a small chuckle.

"Did I hear correctly? You need my help?" She asked.

"Yes, he used me."

"You think I care?" She asked.

"I know you were right." I said.

"After multiple rounds, incapable to walk, miraculous good marks and it's just now that you realize that he was using you?"

"Well, yeah..."

"How sad it is." She said sarcastically.

"Will you help me or no?"

"He has to pay for what he has done to you. Don't expect me to be your friend after this, it's just that he's like poison in this school." She said.

"Thanks." I said with a small smile.

"Whatever. What's your plan?"

"Well, hm..."

"Wait, you want to act, but, you don't have any plan?"

"Okay, I was crying every tears of my body and I didn't have the mind to think of a plan."

"Well... I have plenty of ideas." She smirked.

***

Hannah's POV:

What? Yeah okay, Y/n is definitely not my friend, but, you have to agree that what happened to her was disgusting. I knew that they wouldn't last long together. Anyway, I had to find a plan, risky, but, not too risky, just the perfect one. After a while, I found an idea. I will pretend that he used me too, but this time, without my consent. Dumbledore will be aware of that and he'll get expelled and fired.

"Y/n!" I said, walking towards her in the Common Room.

"You found something?" She asked.

"Yep. I'll see Dumbledore and tell him that he used me, without my consent."

"Wait." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"Dumbledore. Of course! He broke up with me after his meeting with Dumbledore!" She exclaimed, standing up.

"So? You think that-"

"It's Dumbledore who asked Draco to break up!"

"You know, Malfoy has probably played the victim just not to be expelled."

"You think he really used me?"