23.

After the class, I needed to talk to Y/n, though, I didn't know where to start. Should I explain her what's going on or just break up with her leaving her completely confused?

"Um, sir?"

I got out of my thoughts and replied:

"Yes?"

"I didn't understand this, can you explain it to me?"

"Stay a bit after the class, I'll explain it to you."

She nodded and I started to walk in between the tables to see how the work was going. I walked near Y/n and her paper was still blank.

"Miss y/l/n, why's your paper still blank? Don't you understand the instructions?"

"Um, yes I do. Sorry, I was lost in my thoughts." She declaired.

It was understanable, she wanted to know what happened with Dumbledore this morning and it's normal for her to think a lot about it.

"I'll talk to you after the class, okay?"

She nodded and I went back in the front of the class. I sat at my desk and started to do some work. After like twenty minutes, I stood up and announced:

"Can I have everyone's attention?"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked up at me.

"Thank you. Before you leave, I'd like you to give me your papers, you put them on my desk. Class dismissed."

They all started to gather their stuff and walked towards my desk to put their papers on it.

"Goodbye." I said.

"Goodbye Professor." Some of them replied.

"Professor? Will you help me?" Asked the girl.

"Oh, um, I'm really sorry, I can't I have some important stuff to do, can you ask to one of your comrades?" I asked.

"Uh, sure..." She replied.

"Thanks. Goodbye."

"Goodbye."

"You wanted to talk to me?" Y/n asked.

I looked up at her with a straight face, I was about to be very rude to her so it'll be easier for her to forget me; by hating me.

"Draco? Is everything okay?" She asked.

I walked towards the door and closed it, she looked at me with a confused look and she sat on one of the desks behind her.

"What did Dumbledore told you?" She asked.

"You and me it's over." I said, dryly.

Her eyes widened and she looked at me.

"What?"

"You heard me. You and me, it's over, we're done."

"But-"

"There's no buts. I was too weak, I cracked at your unhealthy desires and I wasn't supposed to." I said.

"Do you regret?"

"What?"

"The things we shared."

"Kind of." I said with the straightest face possible.

Of course not! I didn't regret anything! I love her so much, but, I needed that job as much as she needs to continue her studies.

"So, I was just a toy to you? Your personal slut?!" She asked with rage.

"When I was a student, I was like that, I fucked whoever I wanted when I wanted!"

"You took my virginity away asshole!"

Tears were starting to roll down her cheeks as she yelled at me. I was hurting her, I was aware of that, but, it was the best way for us to stay here.

"And? You think I care?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"I fucking hate you! You know how it hurts?! It was my first relationship ever and look how you treat me! Like I was nothing!"

She stood up and walked towards the door, before she left, she turned her head towards me and said:

"Never approach me again."

And she left. When the door finally closed, I started to cry. I felt guilty for everything I said to her, all the mean things that went out of my mouth, I didn't mean any of them. It broke my heart when I see her like that; devastated, broken. She would've done anything if I explained her the situation, she'd persuaded me to stay with her and keep our relationship secret, but, with Hannah who's literally spying on us, she'll tell everything to Dumbledore and it'll be over for Y/n and I. I turned around towards my desk and threw everything on the floor, I kicked in my chair and it fell on the floor too, I pulled at my hair in frustration and I started to breathe heavily.

***

Y/n's POV:

I couldn't believe it, it was over with Draco. Was it true that he regretted everything we did? Was it true that he used me for his own pleasure? I needed answers and of course, no one could answer me, except him. I was running in the corridors until I reached the entrance of the Slytherin Common Room, I mumbled the password and bursted into it. Some Slytherins were looking at me, but, I didn't care, I just ran into the stairs to go in my room. I slammed the door shut and started to sob loudly. He knew that it was my first relationship ever and he used me, that was disgusting. Hannah was probably right, he acted like the "perfect Professor" just to be cool with some girls he found hot, then he just went in their pants. No! I couldn't agreed with Hannah's statements, I know that Draco's not like that, but, there's only one thing to do to prove that he lied, I'll find something to make him spill the truth...

***

Hello guys! Sorry for the long wait, though, I hope you'll like this chapter!

I'll be soon in holidays so I'm going to post regularly new chapters!

Omg, so close to 8K of reads!!! I just can't believe it!!! Thank you so much guys!

Don't forget to vote and comment the chapters!

Thank you if you stayed until here!

Love y'all ❤️❤️