13.

Y/n's POV:

"Hannah? We need to talk." I said, crossing my arms.

She turned around and looked at me with a blank expression. Still looking at me, she mentioned to Elena to leave.

"What do you want?" She asked, dryly.

"Why did you put a love potion in the Professor Malfoy's coffee?!"

As I spoke, I walked closer to her until her back hit the wall behind her. I smirked at her shocked face and she responded:

"Why are you asking that? I was right since the beginning, you're dating him." She smirked.

"I'm not!"

"Then, how do you know that?"

"Elena told me."

At that moment, I regretted what I said. I didn't want her to be in trouble, but, it was true, right? When someone does the potion, the receiver will automatically fall for them. If Elena has done the potion and Hannah gave it to Draco, he'd automatically fall for Elena.

"She told you, hm? She can't keep her mouth shut." She chuckled. "You know why she has done this? She wanted him to kiss her, to fuck her until she can't walk straight, she was dreaming about him almost every night and her only dream was to make him hers."

Was it true? Okay, she was so eager to meet him, but, we never talked about it together again.

"Lost of words?" She asked, smirking.

"She wouldn't do something like that."

"People change with time. You changed. You said that you'd never have a boyfriend or even your first kiss and now, I'm one hundred percent sure that you had done everything with Malfoy. He even took your virginity away."

"I've done anything with him!"

"Tell her that you're dating someone."

"Don't lie to me."

"Okay, I'm dating someone else."

"Oh, and who?"

"He's not at Hogwarts, but, his name's Marcus."

"Marcus, hm? Can I see a photo or something?"

"Well, hm..."

"There's no Marcus, right?"

"Yes!"

"You date him, but, you have nothing from him?"

"E- exactly."

"Why are you stuttering?"

"I'm not."

"Whatever. That's it? You just wanted to yell a bit to defend your boyfriend?"

"He's not my boyfriend!"

"Okay. I have to go. If you don't mind."

With that, she left. Honestly, I was fed up with everything. I didn't want to, but, it's the best solution.

"Come in my classroom, now."

***

Draco's POV:

I heard a knock and Y/n entered the classroom.

"Close and lock the door." I instructed, a bit dryly.

She did what I told her to do and walked closer to my desk. I looked up at her and she looked at me with fear in her eyes.

"Hey, darling, what's wrong?" I asked, standing up to hug her.

"You l- looked angry s- so I thought t- that you were a- angry to me."

"No, no darling, I'm not angry with you. It's just that this situation is pissing me off."

"Draco?"

"Yes, darling?"

She looked up at me and tears started to fill her eyes.

"I- I think we should break up."

"What?"

"It's too dangerous and it starts to get hard to lie to everyone like that. I can't, the best solution is to break up."

I rarely cry, but, now, I started to cry. I really love her and the fact that she wants to break up hurt me. I know that it was for a good reason, but, it'll hard.

"Please, you can't do this... I love you." I said.

"I love you too Draco, but, we can't continue, I'm sorry..."

"C- can we kiss one last time?" I asked.

She nodded and pulled me into a passionate kiss. She tangled her fingers in my hair and I grabbed her waist tightly. I didn't want to let go, I wanted to hold her close every day. She bit my bottom lip and I let out a small moan in her mouth. She pulled away and kissed my cheek and whispered:

"Goodbye Draco."

I looked at her opening the door and leaving the classroom. When the door shuts, I started to cry, a lot. I didn't want to be far away from her, okay, she's my student, I'm a Professor, but, I was sure of one thing; I was deeply in love with her. I knew that our relationship wasn't easy, it was risky. I knew that if I wanted to be with her, I needed to do concessions, but, I didn't want her to miss many opportunities life can offer to her. I agree with her, when you have someone with who you talk about everything, it's hard to not tell them. I wiped my tears and left the classroom to go in my room.

***

Y/n's POV:

I closed the door of my room and started to sob. It was very hard, but, it was the best solution, for both of us. I have to ignore him as much as I can. I was obligated to go in Potions, it will be the only class where I'll have to see him. I wrapped my arms around me and wish it was Draco's... I really love him, I was sure of that. I just hope now that Hannah will leave me alone..

***

Hello beautiful people! I hope you'll like this chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment the chapters!

Thank you if you stayed until here!

1,83K!! Thank you so much!!

Love y'all ❤️❤️