15.

Elena's POV:

I saw that Y/n wasn't well at all, but, I didn't know what was going on. She knew that it was Hannah who made the love potion, but, she still avoid me. I was determined to know what was going on. Talking about Y/n, I saw rushing in her room, sobbing. I was really feeling bad for her, I can imagine what it is to be under false rumors about you and your Professor, that must really hurt. I climbed the stairs and softly knocked at Y/n's door.

"Go away!" She cried.

"Y/n... it's Elena, open please."

The door opened only to reveal Y/n, red in the face, eyes red, puffy and wet due to all of her tears, she was hyperventilating a bit and she just looked at me without a word.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

She opened the door a bit wider for me to come in. I pulled her into a hug and she sobbed on me. I didn't mind, she was my best friend and it was my kid to confort her.

"Tell me what's wrong, Y/n." I whispered.

"P- promise me y- you w- won't be mad..."

"I promise."

"Hannah was r- right... I d- dated the P- professor Ma- Malfoy..."

"Wait. Really?" I asked, shocked.

"Y- yeah and yesterday, I- I broke up with him."

"Why did you break up with him?"

"I- I was fed up of lying to you and- fed up of hearing Hannah telling it to the whole school..."

"Hey... I'm not mad at you, don't worry. I have to admit that you two were very cute."

"Thanks." She said with a small smile.

"What happened after Potions?"

"He wanted to be with me again."

"And?"

"I refused."

"Why?"

"It's complicated, the fact that he's a Professor, I'm a student. He'll get fired and I'll get expelled..."

"Y/n... you don't see how hurt you are without him."

"Break ups hurt at first, it'll be fine..."

"No, you won't, you have to talk to him."

"He's mad at me."

"Why?"

"He told me to lie to Hannah, to pretend that I was dating someone else. One name came immediately in my head; Marcus. Now, he thinks that I broke up with him because I love that Marcus."

"He's jealous, that's normal." I chuckled. "That's a proof that he really loves you."

"Yeah..."

"You know what you have to do now." I said, standing up.

"Thank you Elena, you're an amazing best friend." She smiled at me.

"If you need anything, come in my room I'd be there."

"Okay."

I opened the door and left her room. I was feeling better that it wasn't me the reason, but, I didn't know that Hannah was right about their relationship... I won't tell her anything about it, I'll act like I don't know anything to protect Y/n.

                                                          ***

Y/n's POV:

After talking to Elena, a weight removed itself from my shoulders, I couldn't lie to her, it was totally impossible. Now, I had to make it up to Draco, I took a sheet of paper, a pen and started to write.

Meet me at the Astronomy Tower tonight, at 11:00 p.m.

I folded the paper and went in front of his room to slide it under his door. I just hope that he'll come...

                                                         ***

"Which one?" I asked to Elena.

"Hm... the black."

"Don't I look dead in it?"

"You're crazy or something? You're hot as fuck in it!"

"Well, thanks..." I blushed.

"What time is it?" Elena asked.

"10:30 p.m."

"30 minutes left before your "date" "

"It not a "date", I just want to apologize and maybe have a little risk in my life."

"Ah! I love it when you talk like that! One life girl!"

"Oh my God." I laughed.

We talked and laughed together for a while and it was almost time to go.

"Good luck." She smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled back.

I headed to the Astronomy Tower and I saw no one, I looked at my watch; 11:05 p.m. Maybe he was here, but, he left because I wasn't here. I was about to leave when I saw him appearing. He was wearing a black suit with his white shirt tugged in his black trousers, he was wearing a black tie and his hair were neatly combed as always.

"You wanted to see me?" He asked, not taking his eyes off of me.

"Yeah, I wanted to apologize for earlier, I had to tell to Elena what was going on between us and she the only one aware of it, I just couldn't hold it anymore.."

"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have to react like I did. You're free to have someone else if you want to. I'm sorry also because I thought you were like my father, I was stupid to think such a thing, I'm really sorry."

"I decided something." I said, stepping closer to him.

"You decided what?"

"I decided that we can be together."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I know it's going to be risky, but, we have one life."

"Yeah, we have one life." He chuckled.

He leaned his head closer to mine and our lips collided. That feeling missed me, his soft lips on mine, his arms wrapped around my waist, my arms around his neck, each time trying to pull him closer. I wish that moment would never end. He pulled away from the kiss and kissed my forehead.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

He smiled and kissed me again, he went down to my neck and went up to my ear to whisper:

"You're mine and mine only, understood?"

"Yes, I'm yours."

His hands left my waist to stay on my ass, squeezing it a bit, I gasped in the kiss and he took this opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth...

                                                          ***

Tadaaa! They're together again!

The next chapter is a smut as you can imagine 😏

I hope you'll like this chapter!

Thank you if you stayed until here!

Don't forget to vote and comment the chapters!

Love y'all ❤️❤️