3.

DRACO'S POV:
————————————————————

"What were you doing?" I asked her. She looked up at me and gulped. "You know that it's rude to eavesdrop, hm?" I said, walking closer to her. "You're a good girl, why do you want to be a bad one?" She blushed at my statement and looked down. "I- I just wanted to know-" "Know what?" I asked, lifting her chin up to look at her in the eyes.

"What are you not allowed to do?" I gulped. She heard the worst part of the conversation. She wasn't supposed to hear that. I had to find an excuse and quick. "I'm not allowed to give detention every time a student do not know an answer. That's all." She looked at me suspiciously. Does she know that I lied?

"Alright, then. Don't be that rude with students." She said. "Don't worry, I won't." I smiled. "I'll leave you, okay." "Wait. You can stay if you want, I'm just reading." She smiled.
"No, uh, I have work to do. See you tomorrow, Y/n." "See you." She smiled back. I left the library, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and went in my room.

I wanted to stay with her, but, the effect she has on me was indescribable. This girl was the death of me. The way she was looking at me, I was lost in her e/c eyes, and her lips looked so kissable. I know that it was risky to date my student and that was illegal, but, the age is just a number, right? Yesterday, when she stayed in the classroom with me, when she was trapped between my arms, when I looked at her in the eyes.

I know she's hiding things from me, I'd like her to come in my room and she just talk about her problems. I'd be here to listen to her, to comfort her, to advise her. She looked so fragile, so innocent...

***

I was sitting behind my desk in my classroom, it was early; 7:30AM to be precise. I was correcting essays from another class when I heard a soft knock at the door. "Come in." I said. I saw a head appearing at the door, it was one of my students. A girl. "Um, hello Professor Malfoy, sorry to bother you, can you explain me the work we had to do for today, I didn't understand it." She said.

"You are?" I asked. "Uh, Hannah Jones." "Miss Jones, as you said, the work was supposed to be done for today, so why are you coming now, at 7:30AM to tell me that you didn't understand? Why didn't you come yesterday after the class?" I asked, intertwining my fingers."Um, well... you were talking with Y/n and I didn't want to bother you."

"Alright, but, you know that you're in detention, right?" "Yes, Professor." She sighed. "Okay, now if you'd excused me, I have to finish working for the class." "Oh, okay." She, then, left the classroom. I sighed, she came here just for me to help her and she wanted to flirt with me. I'd rather flirt with Y/n... Why am I thinking about her like that? She's a student! I looked at my watch and it was almost the time for class.

I stood up and walked towards the door, opened it and waited for the students to come in. Ah, teenagers, they were all walking in the corridors, some were laughing with their friends, others were making out, or some were whispering, -mostly girls- while looking at me in the corner of their eyes. I smiled to myself, remembering what Y/n told me yesterday about that. The bell rang and my students came in front of the door, waiting for me to let them in. I mentioned them to come in and everyone took their seats. I looked at Y/n's one and she wasn't there.

She's probably late... Oh no... That means she's in detention with Hannah and she's not comfortable with her. Nevermind, I'll find a solution after the class. "Hello everyone, so I would like to take back your homework you had to finish for today." I announced. As I was speaking, I was still looking discreetly at Y/n's empty seat. Where the hell she can be? I walked in between the tables to pick the papers, to my surprise except Hannah, everyone had done their job.

I was about to speak again when I heard a knock at the door. It was Y/n. "Hello Professor Malfoy, sorry for being late." She said panting.
"Miss y/l/n, as I said yesterday, you're late so that means that you're in detention." I said, looking down at her. "Okay..." She said looking down her feet and she went to seat at her usual place, in the back of the class.

"By the way, have you done your work I asked to finish yesterday?" I asked her. "Uh... I- I forgot." She whispered. "You forgot uh? Your detention will be worst then." I said smirking, only for her to see. She looked at me with flushed cheeks and wide eyes, then back down on her hands. I silently laughed at her cute reaction and say what I was about to say before she arrived.

"Okay everyone, can someone tell me what's Amortentia?" I asked. I looked at Y/n who was lost in her thoughts, so I decided to ask her the question. "Miss y/l/n for example. You haven't done your work, but, you're suppose to know what's Amortentia." Every students turned towards her and looked at her. She gulped and replied:

"It's a strong love potion. Only a few drops and you can fall for anyone who gave you the potion." "Correct. 5 points for Slytherin." I smiled. Her friends were smiling at her, but, she didn't look at them, she was keeping her eyes on me. She was looking at me with tired and puffy eyes, like she cried at lot. I was determined to talk to her, at least to try to.

"Now, take a piece of parchment and write what I'm writing on the board, then, we will try to make Amortentia." I instructed. I flicked my wand and everything was written on the board. I walked on the back of the classroom and walked closer to Y/n. She was concentrate and she hasn't noticed me. I bent over her shoulder and whispered in her ear:

"Are you okay?" I saw goosebumps running down her arms as my hot breath hit her neck.
"Y-yes. I'm okay." She replied. "No, you're not. Remember what I said the last time." "Yeah, thank you, Professor." She said. I nodded and let her finish to write the instructions. "Have you done everyone?" I asked and they all nod.

"Alright, now pair up and pick the ingredients you need." I saw that the two friends of Y/n were paired together and Y/n looked at them sadly. I walked towards her again and looked at her. "What wrong?" I asked. "I'm alone." She said. "I'm doing it with you, okay?" She nodded and when to search the ingredients. She came back with everything and we started the potion.

"You're not alone tonight in detention." I whispered. "What?" She asked. "Hannah hasn't done the work. She didn't understand." "Ugh, she's trying to flirt." "I know." I laughed. "Well, let's start this potion." She nodded and I instructed her the ingredients to put in it. She was concentrate, she was so beautiful, I couldn't hold it anymore. I looked around and everyone were working on their potion so I bent over and kissed her cheek.

She blushed and stopped everything she was doing. She looked up at me with innocent eyes. I bit my lips. God, I just want to kiss her lips so bad. I looked at her for a while, then, I break the eye contact and said: "Alright everyone, class dismissed. Clean your tables and you can leave. Except Miss Jones and Miss y/l/n."

Once the class was empty, I walked closer to the two girls and gave to Hannah a broom and a piece of cloth."Miss Jones, you're going to clean Snape's office, he's aware that you'll come. Now go." She nodded and left. I was alone with Y/n in the classroom. "What was that?" She asked, smirking."What are you talking about?" I asked innocently. "The kiss." "Oh, um..." I said, blushing.

She let out a small chuckle and walked closer to me. "No need to be embarrassed, I liked it." She said. It's her turn to blush. I smiled and walked even closer to her, at that closeness, she was able to smell my perfume. "What's my detention?" She asked, breaking the silence. "There's no detention for you, Y/n." I said. "Why? You said that-" "Shh..." I said, putting a finger on her lips.

I just wanted one thing now, it was to kiss her. I flicked my eyes to her lips then, to her eyes again. I leaned my head closer to hers and our lips were about to connect when we heard a knock at the door. I stepped back from Y/n and this time, it was Elena's turn to enter the classroom.