Author's Note

This is not a chapter, but, I wanted to give some explanations about Y/n in the story.

I wanted to make her feel "rejected" by her best friend because I felt the same thing. I wanted to say how much it hurts, when you're attached to someone and that someone leaves you for someone else, so I'll tell you my story.

One day, I waited for her to lunch, but, she never came. This went for three days, until I saw her eating with another girl. I went towards her and ask her if she'll join me or not and she just stood up, looked down at me and said that I wasn't her only friend and that I have to stop getting jealous of the other girl.

I honestly wasn't feeling well after that. She came back to me after one week and she apologized. I was dumb to accept her apologies because two days later, she left me again and she never came back to me... I stayed alone at school for one month, I just revised, I started to write stories and that's when I met other friends, my actual friends. They were there for me and it's at that moment that I realize that she was toxic. You know, when you're attached to that kind of person, you think that they would never leave you and they promise you a lot of things, but, it's just fake. These persons are fake. There's some toxic people in this world. I don't wish you to live the same thing I did, because it really hurts.

There's a new chapter coming up on Monday! Stay tuned! Have a beautiful day and stay safe.

Love y'all ❤️❤️