5.

I was shocked that Elena, my best friend, thinks that I have a relationship with my Professor. I arrived in the Great Hall and I immediately spotted the Professor Malfoy at the Professors' table, he was looking at me, he was looking at my outfit, I felt his eyes on me all the way until I arrived at the Slytherin table. I wasn't hungry, but, I forced myself to eat something, because I knew that he was watching me.

I ate a slice of toast and drank a glass of water and left the Great Hall. I pushed the huge doors open and I heard someone coming behind me, I turned around and saw the Professor Malfoy. "Hello, Y/n." He said. "Hello." I replied. "You haven't eaten much, are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm just tired." I smiled. "Come with me." He said. "Where?" I asked. "To my room."

Oh no... "Don't worry, it's just to talk." He said.
I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and followed him in his room. He opened the door and honestly, his room looked like a small hotel room. A big king sized bed was close to the window, which was closed. I walked further in his room and on my right, I saw a big bathtub with next to it, a shower. In front of his bed was a desk with papers and an empty glass of wine. The room smelled just like him; amazing.

"Sit, make yourself at home." He smiled at me. "Do you want something to eat or drink?" "Oh, no, thanks." I replied, sitting on the corner of his bed. "Ok, so..." He said, sitting on his chair in front of me. "Talk to me, I'll listen to you and see what's the matter." "Well, my best friend Elena and I, before, we did everything together, we literally grown up together and last year, we met Hannah. She was alone so we decided to take her with us, the worst in that is that it was my idea to let her join us.

I didn't know that Elena will be that close to her and that she would start to do everything with her. I feel rejected and jealous..." As I spoke, tears started to fill my eyes. It hurts me that I trusted someone like her and now, she doesn't even care about me. "Hey, don't cry." He said kneeling in front of me. I was looking down at my hands, which was resting on my lap. I felt his cold hand taking one of my hands and stroke it with his thumb.

"This is the problem when you a have a group of three friends; it's odd. The only group of three who stayed together was the group of Potter." "Who's he?" "A guy who was in the same year as me when we were at Hogwarts." "You were in this school?" "Yeah, I was in Slytherin too." I smiled down at him, I looked back at our hands. He never let go of my hand. I wanted to kiss him so bad, I wanted his hands to roam all over my body, I wanted to feel every muscles of his arms, abs...

I wanted him to make me feel good, I wanted to pull his blonde hair while he was eating me out. The tension between the two of us was palpable. I looked at him once again and brought my head closer to his, our lips finally connect. It was like two magnets that were separated and now, they're glued together again. His lips was so soft against mine, better than I imagined. I grabbed his shoulders for him to come on top of me, while one of his hands wrapped around my waist, the other one went to support his weight next to my head. He gently bit my bottom lip and I let out a small moan.

That make him go crazy, so he went down my neck to find my sweet spot. I put my hand in his blonde hair; they were so goddamn soft. I let out a moan when he found my sweet spot and he started to suck. He looked down at me and kissed me on the lips once again. "You know how long I waited to kiss you." He breathed on my lips. I smiled and kissed him again. He put his hand on my thigh and went up, I gasped when I felt his fingers near my underwear.

"Professor, please..." I moaned. "Call me Draco." He said. "Draco...." "Oh fuck." He groaned. His slid down my underwear and plunged one finger inside of me. "You're so wet for me." He smirked. I arch my back in pleasure as his finger was pumping faster inside of me, he added another one and went at a more slower pace. "Uhh, Draco- please, go- faster." I moaned. "Beg." He smirked. "Tell me what you want. Use your words."

I threw my head back and moaned: "I want you to fuck me." "Aww, I'd love to, but, I don't want you to be pregnant." "Rub my clit." "Where are your manners?" "Please." "Good girl." With his thumb, he rubbed my clit and I moaned in pleasure. My moans were like music to his ears. "Please, go faster." And he did. He went at a much faster pace and I was a moaning mess.

"Draco- I'm c-close." He went faster and said: "Cum on my fingers, I want to taste you." I blushed because in my dream he said the same thing. My legs started to shake as I let out a loud moan while I cum on his fingers. He removed them and licked them clean, I saw his tongue swirling around his fingers."You taste amazing." He stroked my inner thighs and without me noticing, he started to eat me out.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned, shaking again. "Come on, I know you can handle it." The pleasure came again and I moaned and moaned, each time louder and I came again, but, this time, in his mouth."I should go to class." I said, dressing myself properly."You missed the first hour." "Shit, what's the next class?" "Potions." He smirked. "I leave first, you come after five minutes okay?" "Okay." He said, kissing me.

***

"Y/n! Where were you?" Asked Elena. "Like you care." I said rolling my eyes. "Of course I care about you!" "No, you don't. If you really cared about me, you'd have known that I cried a lot because of that." "Because of what?" "The fact that you're closer to Hannah and that you imagine things with me and the Professor Malfoy. You topic of discussion is always him I'm tired of that!"

"What's happening? Asked Hannah."None of your business." I sighed."What's going on with you? Why are you aggressive with me?" You really want to know, okay. You stole my best friend and now she doesn't even care about me! "I don't like you." I replied facing her. "Don't worry, I didn't like you very much too." "Okay, okay! Stop!" Said Elena.

"You want us to stop? You must be kidding right?!" I said. "You're just jealous that all!" Said Hannah with venom in her voice. "Elena, I thought you were my best friend..." I said, tearing up. "Well, we are-" "No. A best friend defends the person they like. You're not defending me, you're defending her." "Y/n..." "Save it. I'm fed up."

***

Hey! Sorry for not being that active, I'm just really busy with school.
Thank you if you'd stayed until here!
Don't forget to vote and comment the chapters!
Love y'all ❤️❤️