8.

Elena's POV:

"Hannah? Where's Y/n?" I asked.

I was searching her the whole afternoon after speaking to her, but, impossible to find her.

"I don't know. Maybe she's fucking with the Professor Malfoy." She said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Ugh! Can't you be serious for a moment?" I asked, annoyed.

"What you don't want to believe that there's something going on between them?"

"Because nothing's going on between them!"

"Okay, okay!" She said, putting her hands in front of her. "Why are you searching her, by the way?"

"I talked to her earlier and since that, I haven't seen her." I sighed, sitting beside Hannah.

"She'll come back soon, don't worry."

I heard the door of the Common Room opened and saw Y/n, limping?

"Y/n! What happened to you? Why are you limping?" I asked, rushing towards her worriedly.

"Oh, don't worry about that, I just tripped in the stairs." She replied groaning in pain.

"Or maybe Malfoy fucked you so good that you can't even walk." Said Hannah, smirking.

"You shut it!" Said Y/n.

"Oh, calm down! I'm just telling the truth that's all." Replied Hannah, walking closer to the two girls.

"I'll be in my room, okay?" She said to me.

I just nod and looked at her climbing the stairs. I turned towards Hannah who was rolling her eyes at me.

"What?" I asked.

"It's obvious that she fucked Malfoy."

"Maybe not Malfoy."

"Oh yeah, and who?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"It's her business, not ours!" I said.

"Alright." She said, leaving the Common Room.

I sighed and sat down on the couch. I didn't know why Hannah was obsessed with the idea of Y/n dating our Professor, it was totally ridiculous! But, when I thought about it, he doesn't look that old, he looked around 20-22 maximum. I brushed the idea off of my head and went in my room to work.

                                                      ***

Y/n's POV:

I whimpered in pain when I sat down on my bed. It was my first time and Draco wasn't really gentle, though, he didn't know that I was a virgin. It was magical at the moment but, after, it hurts as hell! I hated to lie to Elena, but, it was the best solution, no one should be aware of that. Though, I don't know if Draco and I are a thing, like, we kissed, we teased each other, we fucked, but, he never asked me, so, how am I supposed to take it? Did he used me for his own pleasure? Was I a slut for him? His personal toy? It was my first time ever and I didn't want it to be ruined by a man who just wanted a quick fuck with his student. Everything was new for me. I was always insecure about my body, but, Elena was here to reassure me and now, I was confident about it. I was sure that Hannah was spreading rumors about the Professor Malfoy and I. Is he aware? Though, if Hannah has another detention, it won't be that bad, but, it wasn't enough. If she gets expelled, oh my God! It will be the best day ever, but, I don't think that he'd do that, though, he's capable of it, but, he doesn't want to be the bad Professor who gives detention to everyone because of their behavior. I stood up and winced in pain. Next time, I hope he'd be more gentle.

                                                         ***

My eyes started to water as I tried to walk normally, but, the pain was horrible. I heard someone knocking at my door, I quickly wiped my eyes and went to open the door. I just wanted to close it in her face when I saw Hannah in front of me.

"Did he fuck you good?" She asked, smirking.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Answer me. Did you enjoy being railed by Malfoy?"

"There's nothing going on between us!"

"Oh really? Then, explain me why you're limping?" She asked, crossing her arms and leaned herself on the doorframe.

"I tripped in the stairs! Isn't that enough?"

"Okay, then, show me where you've been hurt."

"What's going on with you?"

"So? Nothing? I knew it. You and Elena are two pathetic girls." She spats. "That's why you're best friends, you're stupid, just like her."

"Then, why are you hanging with her?"

"I want to make both of your life's a nightmare." She smirked.

"Don't you dare hurt her!"

"Or what? You're going to tell your Malfoy that I'm hurting your best friend?" She laughed sarcastically.

"Enough, Miss Jones."

I looked up and saw Draco with pure anger in his eyes. He looked down at her and she was looking down at her feet.

"I- I should go." She said, running to her room.

Draco's eyes immediately softened when he saw me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah..."

"Can I?" He asked, mentioning me if he can come in.

I nodded, he came in and closed the door behind him. He immediately wrapped his arms around me and I melted in his arms.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He whispered.

"Tell you what?" I whispered back.

"That she was bullying you."

"She wasn't. She finds out that we are-"

"How? Did Elena told her?"

"Elena?" I asked, looking at him.

"Yesterday, Elena came in my classroom to ask me if we were dating. I asked her who told her that and she told me that it was her idea."

"No, it can't be possible, it's Hannah's!"

"We can accuse someone just because they asked if we're dating."

"We're dating?" I asked.

"Of course we are."

"I don't want Elena to hate me for that."

"For what?"

"That I didn't tell her for us."

"It's better if she doesn't know."

"Yeah, I know..."

"Are you still sore?" He asked, stroking my cheek.

"That hurts as hell! I was a virgin!"

"Wait? Really?" He asked.

I slowly nodded and he kissed my nose.

"I'm glad you let me take your virginity away."

I playfully slapped him and we started to laughed together.