7.

DRACO'S POV:
————————————————————

I finally finished to correct these tests, I'm exhausted. I removed my hair from my forehead by passing my hand through them. I let out a sigh and stretched a bit. I stood up and left the classroom, locking the door behind me. I walked to my room, I removed my tie and hung it on my chair, I removed my shoes and put them next to my desk. I undressed myself, ready to go in the shower. I let the warm water wetting my hair and my muscled body.

I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of the water dripping on me, then, I imagined that Y/n came in with me, her hair tied in a ponytail, she was looking at me with her usual innocent eyes. She walked closer to me and started to massage my tensed shoulders, then, her small hands went to caressed my toned chest, went down to my abs and then, she started to stroke my hard dick. I threw my head back, only to receive water in my nostrils. I slightly coughed and felt a painful feeling downstairs. I looked down and I saw my dick, fully hard at the thought of her.

There was only one way to get rid of that; I had to masturbate. So, I took my hard length in my fist and started to stroke the tip slowly. I let out a small moan and went up and down a bit faster, tightening my fist and imagine that it was Y/n who was sucking it. I went faster and faster on my dick and I could feel my orgasm coming fast. I moaned Y/n's name and released my liquids on the wall and my hand. I took a deep breath and exhaled it.

I finished to take my shower and I wrapped a towel around my waist while I took another one to dry my hair. I opened the door and froze. Y/n was in my room, lying on my bed, with her skirt a bit higher than usual. She turned her head towards me and stood up. "You were thinking of me while masturbating? Did I miss you that much?" She smirked, putting her hands around my neck.

I blushed in embarrassment and she just chuckled. She stood on her tip toes and planted a kiss on my lips, I grabbed her waist and deepened it, she moaned in the kiss and I felt my dick hardening again. "Shit." I muttered in the kiss. "What?" She asked, kissing my neck. "Y- you made me hard again." I breathed.

"Yeah?" She whispered in my ear. "Let me take care of you, then." With that, she pushed me on the bed and she climbed on top of me. She bent down and kissed me while she swirled her hips on my dick. I groaned in the kiss, she lifted her hips to remove my towel, her eyes widened when she saw my dick.
"Bigger than I imagine..." She said in her head.

I laughed and said: "You imagined my cock?"
She blushed and went down on me, leveling her head to my dick. She kitten licked the tip and I threw my head back in pleasure. "Do you like that Daddy?" She asked, blushing. I felt goosebumps running down my arms at the nickname. Fuck, she's so irresistible. "Yes, darling oh-" I replied.

She took a bit more of my dick and I moaned when the tip hit the back of her throat. She was gagging and her eyes were full of tears, but, she kept going to pleasure me. "Y-Y/n... I- I'm going to come!" I said. "Come in my mouth." She sucked me harder and I came in her mouth with a loud moan. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and bent down to kiss me so I can taste myself on her tongue.

"You were amazing, darling." I said. "But, now... it's your turn to feel good." As I spoke, I went on top of her and lifted up her skirt, I removed her panties and I left little kisses in her inner thighs. She gasped when I slid a finger inside of her. "So wet." I said. "Only for you." She moaned. "Oh, then, if it's for me, scream my name, darling." With that, I started to eat her out.

"Oh my God! Draco- please don't stop!" She screamed. "You want to cum?" "Y- yes..." "Beg for it." I said, removing my head. "Draco, please, make me cum, please..." "Well, it's asked so nicely, only if you go on your hands and knees." I smirked. She obeyed and I had a beautiful view of her ass. My dick became hard again at the sight. I rubbed her ass cheeks and spanked her. She tried to keep quiet, but, failed.

"Do you like that?" I asked, spanking her again. "Yes!" She moaned. "Put your hands behind your back." I took my tie and tied her hands behind her. I opened the drawer of my desk and took a condom, I unwrapped it and put it on my dick. "Do you want this?" I asked her. "Yes, please, fuck me." I grabbed her hips and slowly entered her.

"Oh my God! You're so big!" She moaned. "You're so tight!" I groaned. "F-Faster!" I did as she said, I went faster and a bit harder and she was a moaning mess. "Who makes you feel this good?" "Y- you." "Scream my name."
"Draco!" I went even faster and she started to shake underneath me. "I'm c-close!" "Cum. Cum on my dick." She moaned loudly and came on my dick.

I thrusted a few times and came in the condom. I pulled out of her and she fall limp on my bed. "Are you okay? Was I too rough with you?" I asked, untiying her hands."No, you were perfect." She said. "Good." I said, kissing her cheek. "Let me take care of you now."

***

Hello! I hope you'll like this chapter!
I tried to write a "better" smut :)
Thank you if you'd stayed until here!
Don't forget to vote and comment the chapters!
Love y'all ❤❤