9.

Hannah's POV:

I was sure that something was going on between them. I waited in the Common Room until the Professor Malfoy leave, but, I didn't see him coming down the stairs, so that means that he was in Y/n's room. I silently stood up and climbed the stairs to listen through the door, but, I heard nothing. Shit! He put a silencing spell! Were they fucking right now? Honestly, it was disgusting. She wasn't able to date a guy around her age? No, she has to date a Professor! Okay, Malfoy was hot, but, I'd never date him! I can imagine the look on everyone's face if they find out that Y/n y/l/n, the little innocent girl of the school was dating the Professor Malfoy and they fuck literally every night. Why do I say that, because she's never in her room. How do I know that, I sneaked out of my bed every time to see where she is. Okay, she's not my friend, I lied to her since the beginning, she's too naïve. She trusts everyone for everything and when they do something bad to her, she starts to cry and everyone comforts her because they think that she's "too kind" to everyone and that she doesn't deserve to cry for them. God, that sounds disgusting. I did comfort her once, my God it was annoying... I just wanted to shake her and tell her; you know, you're crying on me, but, honestly, I don't give a fuck to what's happening to you. You deserve it. You're not meant to be in Slytherin, you are meant to be with these Hufflepuffs who cares about everyone! Now, let's talk about Elena, I used her, just like Y/n. She's not meant to be in Slytherin either because, she's a Mudblood. She deserves to be in Gryffindor, they will accept her as a Mudblood. In Slytherin, she's like trash. Nothing, compared to us Purebloods. I wanted to be as friendly as possible so she'd leave Y/n and that will make her sad then, I'd leave her. But, I need her for one last thing: she will make a love potion and she will give it to Malfoy. He will "fall" for her and will forget about Y/n. She'll be broken and she'll definitely stop to hang out with this Mudblood she called her best friend. Elena will finally realize that I was right and she'll want to stay with me and it's at that moment that I'll leave her like the piece of shit she is. By the way, I heard the door of Y/n room opened and saw Malfoy leaving with swollen lips. They were snogging. He approached me.

"Miss Jones, can I talk to you?" He asked.

"Sure."

"I'd like you to stop spreading rumors about Miss y/l/n and me. You know that you risk to be expelled, right?"

"You're the one to tell me to stop spreading rumors, but, don't lie, you were snogging her!"

"No, I wasn't." He said, clenching his jaw.

"Oh, so your lips are swollen because of what, hm?" I smirked.

He knows that I caught him, he can't hide it anymore.

"I had an inflammation. You can ask Ma'am Pomfrey, she'll confirm."

"That's what I'll do." I said, leaving to the Hospital Wing. I opened the door and spotted her immediately so I walked towards her.

"Hello ma'am, can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Of course, what is it?" She replied, smiling.

"Did the Professor Malfoy came here because he has a inflammation to his lips because they were swollen."

"Indeed, he came, but, why are you asking me that?"

Shit, he didn't lie. I'll find out one day that you were snogging her.

"Uh, nothing! Simple curiousness." I smiled.

"Alright, if you will excuse me, I have work."

"Oh, sure! Goodbye."

You'll regret it when I'll find out, Professor.

                                                          ***

Draco's POV:

Thanks to Pomona, she'll say what I told her to say to Hannah. I know that one day, she'll find out. She's ambitious, determined... The qualities to be in Slytherin, but, I was sure of one thing, she wasn't cunning. I went in the Hospital Wing to thank Pomona, but, she was still followed by Hannah. I rolled my eyes. My God, this girl was annoying. Pomona spotted me and said:

"Ah Draco! You're here, how's your inflammation?"

"How does it look?" I asked.

"They're normal, everything's good." She smiled.

"Good. Thanks again."

"No problem Draco."

I saw Hannah's jaw drop as I left the Hospital Wing. I smirked to myself because she thinks that she's wrong, but, in reality, she's right...
I arrived in my classroom and saw Elena with a cauldron.

"Miss Roberts? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh, uh, I was revising the potion we did last time." She smiled.

"Amortentia, right?"

"Yes."

"Okay, but, don't take too long, I have work to do."

"I'm almost done."

I started to work a bit as she continues to do her potion. After like, ten minutes, she was packing her stuff to left the class.

"Thank you Professor." She said.

I looked up at her and said:

"No problem."

"Goodbye." She said.

"Goodbye." I replied.

I continue to work until I heard a knock at my door and I saw Y/n at the doorframe.

"Hey, come in." I said.

She approached my desk and hugged me.

"Do you have a lot of work?" She asked with her soft voice.

"I'm almost done, darling."

"I'll wait for you."

"Okay."

She walked to her seat, swaying her hips in the process. I just wanted to pin her against her desk and make her scream my name, again and again until her throat hurts from screaming. She sat down and looked at my with her usual innocent eyes as I continue to work. Let's be honest, I did the last five papers rather quickly so I could do what I have planned for her. I slammed the papers on my desk and stood up towards her, I lifted her chin and kissed her on the lips, my hand went to lightly choke her as she pulled me closer to her body. I shoved my tongue in her mouth and she moaned in the kiss. I let my hand going up her thigh, she gasped and wrapped her arms around my neck...

Mine And Mine Only || Professor Malfoy x Reader StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara