26.

I don't know if I took the right decision by trusting him, though, he wouldn't have cried if it was false. I'll have to tell Hannah that nothing's going to happen and that we can continue to ignore each other.

"I have to go." I said, pulling away from Draco.

"And where?" He asked.

"I'll be back in an hour, don't worry." I said, walking towards the door.

"I love you."

"Love you too."

I opened the door and left his room. I arrived in the Common Room and immediately spotted Hannah, she looked at me and walked towards me.

"So?" She asked.

"He lied. Dumbledore told him to break up or him and I will be expelled."

"It wouldn't be a big loss."

"Whatever."

"So, you're back with him?"

"No." I lied.

"We're done then."

"Yeah."

She nodded and went back to where she was. I didn't know what was wrong with me, but, I was looking at her with lust? What? No! Okay, I have to admit that she was hot, but, why am I thinking such things about my enemy? I went in my room and lie myself on my bed. I wanted to catch up some sleep because of the night before, but, it was literally impossible. This girl was haunting my mind.

"Stop thinking about her!" I said to myself.

"Thinking about who?" Replied Draco in my mind.

Fuck. I forgot that he was able to read minds, especially mine.

"No one."

"Sure no one."

"I want to sleep."

"Come in my room."

"Later maybe, I'm too tired to move."

"Okay, see you."

I try to block my mind from him and after a while, I stood up, locked my door, put a silencing spell and lie once again on my bed. It was the only way to get rid of her... I lifted up my skirt, put my panties on the side and started to rub myself. I let out a moan while my hand was working faster and faster on my bundle of nerves. I plunged a finger inside of me and felt how wet I was, though, I couldn't believe that I was doing this by thinking of my worst enemy. It was pleasurable, but, not that much. I didn't want Draco to do it, it wouldn't be the same. I closed my eyes, imagine that Hannah was here, between my legs, leaving soft kisses on my inner thighs while slowly approaching my wet cunt. Then, she started to dive her tongue inside of me faster and faster while she rubbed my clit with her fingers. I let out a loud moan and released on my fingers. I let out a breath and looked at the ceiling. I wasn't really into girls, that was sure, but, I don't know, Hannah was special, even if she's my enemy.

***

Draco's POV:

I was still wondering who was this girl she was thinking about. Probably Hannah, she was causing her so much trouble, it was understandable. Or maybe Elena, she probably wants to forgive her, but, she's not ready for that. Anyway, I was sure that she would not come in my room tonight because she was sleeping in hers, so I stood up and locked my door, I took a quick shower, put my pajamas on and went under my covers.

***

Hannah's POV:

"Is it possible? No, it can't be possible..." I said, pacing in my room.

"What can't be possible?" Asked Elena.

"Promise me that you won't get mad."

"Okay..."

"I have feelings for Y/n.."

"What?"

"Yeah I know."

"How?"

"I don't know."

"I've noticed for some time."

"What?" I asked.

"You were always spying on her, you were looking for her every time."

"No, I wanted to know the truth about her relationship with Malfoy."

"Yeah, sure." She smirked.

"Oh my- whatever." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Shall I organize a date?"

"In your dreams!"

"Okay, I'll leave you." She laughed.

She went towards the door and I heard Elena saying:

"There's someone for you!"

I walked towards the door and saw Y/n. Damn it... She was so hot in that skirt. What the fuck is wrong with me?!

"What do you want?" I asked, coldly.

"I wanted to thank you, even though we haven't done anything."

"Yeah, no problem."

"Goodnight." She said.

"Wait." I said.

I grabbed her face and kissed her, she kissed back and I pulled her inside. I pinned her against the wall while I was leaving kisses on her neck.

"Why are we like this?" I heard her saying.

"I don't know." I said, looking at her.

She was about to say something, but, I shut her up by kissing her.

"Stop talking, I want you now..."

She moaned in the kiss and I felt my underwear being soaked. I felt her hand traveling my thigh to my underwear, she moved it to the side and started to rub me. I pulled away from her mouth and let out a moan, she backed me towards my bed and she went on top of me. She lifted my skirt, removed my underwear and plunged a finger inside of me.

"Oh fuck- Y/n..."

I slid my hand on her thigh and started to rub her through her underwear.

"Hannah- fuck, I need you..."

"Lay down." I said.

She lays beside me and I went on top of her, I removed her underwear and started to eat her out.

"H- Hannah!" She screamed.

"Do you like that?"

"Y- yes!"

I felt her fingers tangled in my hair pushing my head further in her pussy.

"I- I'm close."

"Cum for me, Y/n."

And she did.

"My turn." She said.

She plunged three fingers inside of me and I let out a loud moan, the wet sounds were filling the room and she kept pumping them faster and faster inside of me. After a while, I came on her fingers.

"Wow..." She said.

"Yeah..."

"Don't tell anyone about this."

"Don't worry, it's our little secret." I said, kissing her.

***

What the hell did I just write?! A smut between Y/n and Hannah? My God...

Anyway, I hope you'll like this chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment the chapters!

Thank you if you stayed until here!

Love y'all ❤️❤️