10.

Y/n's POV:

I moaned in Draco's ear while he continues to suck my neck. He was unbuttoning my shirt while continuing to leave kisses and hickeys down my body. I felt my knees being a bit like jelly and he noticed when he arrived at my stomach.

"Already weak? I haven't started yet." He chuckled, standing up.

He kissed me and immediatly shoved his tongue in my mouth. I moaned and I felt his hard dick pressed against my thigh.

"Who made you this hard?" I breathed on his lips.

"You." He groaned.

"Mhm... you should let me take control, you'll feel good I promise." I said, kissing him.

"Never." He replied. "I'd rather make you feel good, darling."

"Aww, always so sweet."

"Whatever. Take off the rest of your clothes and lie on the bed, your legs spread for me, okay? I'll come back."

With that, he left. I removed my skirt, my panties and lay myself on his bed, speading my legs wide for him. I was gripping the sheets to stop the urge of touching myself right now. How this man can make you this wet in 5 minutes? I was feeling the sticky feeling between my legs, I just wanted to plunged my fingers inside of me to release me, but, I know that if I do so, I'd be in trouble. I closed my eyes and waited, listening to any noise that would make me know that Draco was back, but, nothing. Then, I felt two hands rubbing my thighs.

"Such a needy good girl. Waiting for me to come back. You deserve a reward." He said.

I bit my bottom lip to try to hide a moan, but, I failed. I opened my eyes and I saw him looking at me while he was leaving kisses in my inner thighs. His blue-grey eyes never left mine until he reached my pussy. He licked a long stripe of it and I threw my head back.

"Mhm... so wet and delicious. Is this for me?" He asked, licking me.

"Y- yes."

"Yes who?"

"Yes, Daddy." I said.

I know it would turn him on and I was right, his cheeks were flushed and he was looking at me with wide eyes.

"You don't know what you're doing to me, Y/n." He whispered.

He swirled his tongue in my vagina opening and I moaned in pleasure, still gripping the sheets. Then, he started to suck my clit, that makes me scream.

"Do you like this?"

"Oh my God yes! Please, keep going!" I moaned.

"Who makes you feel this good?"

"You, Daddy!"

"Such a good girl, but, you're going to wait." He said, leaning down to kiss me, so I could taste myself.

"Open your mouth." He said.

I opened it and I felt his warm spit on my tongue.

"Swallow it."

I did what I was told and swallowed.

"Good girl." He said, stroking my cheek. "Would you get on your knees for Daddy?" He smirked.

He rolled on his side of the bed and sat down at the edge. I stood up, feeling my wetness dripping down my legs and got down on my knees. My head was at the perfect level. I unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his black trousers and with one swift motion, I removed his boxers and his hard cock sprang out of it. I felt my mouth water at the sight of his big member in front of me.