INTRODUCTION-IMPORTANT(PLEASE READ)

Hey guys! This is my first time writing a fanfic ever and it becomes even more nerve racking when it's about our favourite ship from the KOTLC world- Sokeefe!

I have tried to do justice to all the characters to the best of my abilities-and hope those will be appreciated. 

*DISCLAIMER*

All the characters and the Elvin world belong to the one and only, Shannon Messenger. Only the plot in all the oneshots is mine.

*IMPORTANT* 

Though these are all oneshots, they are chronological in order . If and when the chronological stories end, I will inform you guys and will subsequently post just a bunch of random oneshots.

I would also like to point out that these stories are all my hard written works and it will be much appreciated if you do not post them as your own. I have dedicated a lot of time, work and thought into these stories, which I call my own creations and wish to keep it that way. I will, however, point out that some of my works have been inspired by other works I've previously read due to which they may seem familiar BUT I assure you that I haven't stolen somebody else's story and have written them on my own.

Finally I would love it if you guys vote,comment and provide constructive criticism for my stories. This will truly be my motivation and I would love to know what you guys feel about my writing . I will try to update as frequently as possible.

Whew, that was a long note. HOPE YOU GUYS FOLLOW THE ROUTINE AND COMMENT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE-IT WOULD ENCOURAGE ME TO KEEP WRITING AND UPDATE FREQUENTLY.

With that said, on with the story!!