This is how you fall in love- (Keefe)

Sun in my eyes, navy blue skies

I wake up to the sound of chirping. I look down to see Foster's head on my chest. The sunlight filters into the room, the sky is a clear, bright blue. She lets out soft snores. I laugh, kissing her forehead tenderly. Her big brown eyes flutter open, and she smiles softly at me.

You are the reason I can survive

Foster's my life. I don't know where I would be if I hadn't met her. She's the only one who saw beneath all the layers, and stayed by my side through everything. I'd probably be dead if it wasn't for her. I owe her my life.

We turn off the phones to just be alone

Our nights together are what I enjoy the most. We switch off our imparters, and do some crazy stuff together- play Twister, Jenga, even Monopoly. Cooking human food, baking treats or watching some silly show- we dedicate every evening to being with each other, just the two of us.

We'll draw the curtains and never leave home

I want to stay like this forever. Happily together with my Foster. Waking up to her beautiful smiles, going to bed cracking silly jokes, cooking and sharing meals with her, helping her with the overall household work- she's my sense of peace and tranquility.

I had a nightmare

Everything is pitch black, when I hear her screams. I try moving towards her, but am held back by some force. Her screaming intensifies, her sobs becoming more prominent, and her breathing more ragged. I thrash wildly- finally waking up crying and screaming.

But now that I'm not scared

Foster hugs me tightly, not letting go. I bury my face in her hair, trying to calm myself and stop the sobs escaping my lips. She peppers kisses all over my face, rubbing my back and murmuring words of assurance. Next thing I know, I'm peacefully sleeping with my head against Foster's chest. She cradles my head carefully, her soothing voice pulling me into a sweet slumber.

This is how you fall in love

Everyday I spend with her , the more I fall for her. I still am surprised at the new things I discover about her each day- all the little quirks and habits, which only make me fall deeper. I don't think I'll ever climb out. In fact, I'm pretty sure I'll just keep falling for all of eternity.

Let go and I'll hold you up

I'll be there for her whenever she needs me. She takes bold risks, often putting her life at stake- but I trust her. I can only come up with alternate solutions to problems- the decisions are all hers. In any case, I'll be there to catch her if she falls. I'll make sure of that.

So pull me tight and close your eyes

We dance together under Calla's tree. I twirl her around, she laughs- a beautiful, mesmerizing sound which enraptures me completely. I bend her down, hands clasped firmly around her waist, as she lets out a surprised squeak. I smile down at her, and bring her up, hugging her tightly.

Oh, my love, side to side

Her hands come up behind my neck, as mine go around her waist. I lock my ice blue eyes with her brown ones, as our foreheads touch and she smiles lovingly at me. I'm pretty sure I'm doing the same. Gently, she brings her lips to mine- I savour the sweet moment. 

The sky is freckled with stars, while light from Havenfield casts a soft glow everywhere. We look at each other in contentment and happiness, gently swaying together to the chirping of insects in the distance.

A/N: You should listen to the song which was my inspiration- it literally screams Sokeefe to me. Also, it's very beautiful and heartfelt , written by Jeremy Zucker and Chelsea Cutler.

This is probably the best thing I've written till now- at least I feel that. Hehe. Hope you guys enjoyed, I'm rather proud of this oneshot:)

~Ana:))