Switch Up

Just a heads up, this takes place after Legacy, and Unlocked spoilers are there. So, read at your own risk.

This was requested by @GHGAmINg752  Hope I've written it as per what you wanted:)

Darkness.

It was the only thing that he could see. As for himself? He felt...

Cold.

Numb.

Distant.

As if his brain was rearranging itself. His thoughts were muddled, nothing made sense.

There was something happening to his brain- that he was sure of.

Memories going here and there, swishing past him before he could even catch a glimpse.

He was afraid. Is this what dying felt like?

Or was he going to remain like this for the rest of his eternal life?

He was not sure.

Suddenly, what felt like a daydream entered his mind- a golden coloured light, weaving through his chaotic brain, trying to make sense of it all.

A painfully familiar voice called out to him, "Keefe?" It called.

Foster.

"Are  you there? Where are you Keefe? Keefe wake up please. I-I can't do this without you. I need you, Keefe- so much. I-I l-"

As if it really were a daydream, her angelic voice was suddenly wiped out of his mind, everything went static.

That only lasted a moment though.

All the memories came rushing in, each and every emotion, thought, idea- it all came back to him.

His brain now made sense, as he tried to get out of this suffocating environment.

He was met with success- his eyes opened wide, as he shot up in bed.

But everyone was too busy to notice that he had woken up.

Beside him, he saw Elwin leaning down towards a frail figure, who was fainting.

Shouts rang in his ear, voices crying, screaming as they hauled the sleeping beauty on the cot beside him.

He couldn't think straight.

She was the only one who ever cared for him.

She shouldn't have to go through it.

The girl...she was Foster.

✨✨✨

Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.

This was the only thing going through Sophie's mind as she looked down upon the beautiful boy, whose body now lay limp on the healing center cot.

It had been over an hour since she had brought them here, and she was getting restless.

The longer she stayed without his trademark smirk, his cocky attitude and his nicknames, the harder it was to function properly.

She reached for his hand, trying to ease out the dizzying feeling she had been constantly having since the previous hour.

Elwin had given her a few elixirs, though they did not make much difference.

She delved into Keefe's mind, trying to make sense of what was happening to him.

To her shock, the whole place seemed as if a renovation was taking place.

That was weird.

His whole mind was shifting, segments coming out here and there, rearranging themselves, going from one place to another.