The one where Sophie's drunk

HUMAN AU

Tapping his foot, Keefe gazed at the clock.

How long did this thing take?!

Luckily for him, the door to the dentist's office opened, and a nurse dragged out a concerningly loopy Sophie.

His girlfriend's movements were sluggish, as she muttered gibberish under her breath.

Biana ran to her, relieving the poor nurse who had the misfortune of handling a drunk-state Foster.

He walked behind, partially aware of Dex taking out his phone, recording a  video.

He smiled to himself- it would be awesome to show it to her once the effects of anesthesia wore off.

Biana was currently having a hard time getting Sophie's body to co-operate- her petite figure was swaying here and there.

Sophie seemed to notice Biana then only, as she ran a hand across Biana's cheek, slurring slightly, "Wow girl- are those contact lenses you're wearing? Ooh better yet, are those emeralds?"

Keefe coughed, as his girlfriend's best friend stilled and Dex snorted.

"Woah girl- you're really pretty. If I was lesbian, I would have surely gone out with you"

He and Dex almost choked on air at the remark.

Biana turned into a tomato, as Sophie shouted suddenly, "IS THERE ANY  GUY HERE INTERESTED? HERE'S A PRETTY LADY RIGHT HERE!"

"Sophie!" Biana hissed, "I already have a boyfriend"

"AWW NEVER MIND GUYS, SHE'S TAKEN!" Foster hollered.

They dragged her out to the parking, before things could escalate further.

It was really hard for Keefe to keep quiet- he was enjoying this so much.

Biana whispered to her, "I'm your best friend, okay Sophie?"

"Aww my bestie!" She squealed, stumbling and engulfing her in a hug.

Suddenly Sophie's eyes lit up, "OOH STAWBEWWY!" she exclaimed, making grabby hands towards Dex.

Dex simply smiled, still holding up his phone- which was surely recording.

"Hey Sophie! I'm Dex- your other best friend"

"Heyyy bestiee" she slurred.

It was only then that she noticed him.

Her eyes went wide with astonishment, face reddening slightly as she whistled, " HOLY SHI- you're HOT"

That was it. Keefe burst out laughing, slapping his knees- it was too funny for him.

He recovered himself, only to see Biana push Sophie towards him, as he caught her just in time.

"Hey Foster" he smiled down at her.

"H-Hey" she whispered, running her hands across his arms, feeling his biceps, "WOAH- YOU'RE RIPPED"

"Thanks" he smirked.

She was still unstable, swaying slightly, holding onto him.

"Are you a Greek god?" she enquired abruptly.

Keefe's smirk widened as Biana and Dex groaned, "Thanks for the ego boost"

"I- I on-only say the tr-truth" she hicupped.

"T-Tell me, do you have a girl-hiccup- girlfriend?" She asked, poking him in the chest.

He smiled at her, "Yes, Foster. I do have a girlfriend, and I love her very much"