Hey Look- The Baddies are gone. Time for new revelations! (i) #7

BIANA'S POV

It was Thursday, about two weeks after the Neverseen were defeated. Since then, Biana had not met up with the others, except for a few imparter calls with Linh. Foxfire would not start for another week or so. She was bored- very bored- to say in the least.

It also did not help that whenever she went to Fitz to see what he was up to, he would either be swinging on The Chandelier or trying to clean it with a cloth, occasionally murmuring words of assurance to it as if it were his own pet. One time, she even caught him ranting to The Chandelier ( don't ask, cause nobody had an answer as to why the boy had dubbed it 'The Chandelier') about how much he loved it and would do anything for it.

All in all, the guy needed help. Seriously, what was up with the dude??!

Biana had had enough. Something had to be done. She decided upon calling the others to Everglen so that they all could play, hang out, have fun, without being worried about a rebel group trying to hunt them down- the usual, you know? The new usual.

She called Sophie, who surprisingly did not answer. Well, maybe she was in the pastures or something.

Next, she tried calling Keefe, who also did not pick up the call.

  Huh- weird.

However, the rest of the friends answered her call and everyone decided they would meet up in an hour.

Something was up with Sophie and Keefe, and Biana intended to find out what. She decided upon going to Havenfield , and she roped in Dex, who readily agreed to go to the Shores of Solace to check upon Keefe and tell him the plan. 

However, when Biana walked into Sophie's room at Havenfield, she was not prepared for what met her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~ At Havenfield that day ( Third person POV)~~~~~~~

Sophie was up in her room, revising from her Telepathy books. Suddenly, she felt a pair of warm hands on her eyes, as an unmistakable voice asked, "Guess who, Foster?"

She laughed, "Hey to you too, Keefe."

"Awww man. I gave myself away by calling you 'Foster', yeah?" he whined.

"Pretty much." she grinned, standing up and turning towards him. He smirked, wrapping her up in a hug and kissed her.

"So, watcha doing?" he asked.

"Nothing much, really. I was just revising some Telepathy rules."

"Booorinnggg! " he called out, in a sing-song voice. "But, that's why I'm here, sweetheart. The Keefester's gonna show you how to have the time of your life!" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Shut up Keefe."

"Oh yeah? Make me." he smirked.

"Yeahhh...I'm totally not gonna fall for that one." She laughed as his face fell, the smirk replaced by an adorable pout.

"It was worth a try, though." he mumbled.

Amused, Sophie reached up and ruffled The Hair (She must be the only one to not suffer the consequences for that) , planting a kiss on his cheek.

Keefe smiled, "Kinda worked I guess."

"Yeah, but that's the only thing you get." she teased,  "Anyways, what do you wanna do?"

"I dunno Foster, any ideas?"

"Umm....Wait, I have one ! We should totally watch a movie!"

"Watch a what now?" he scrunched his eyebrows in confusion.