Soulmate AU - (iii)

Sophie gazed at the huge Foxfire building, as she mounted her bag on her shoulder, lost in thought.

Her mind kept on replaying last night's events.

K had called her 'Mysterious Ms. F'

That was something only Keefe had earlier called her. Keefe was one of her good friends, and both really understood each other well.

Now, her soulmate called himself K, and addressed her as one of the nicknames Keefe had given her earlier?

Could Keefe be her soulmate?

Nah- obviously not.

It must have been a coincidence.

He already had piles of girls around him always, plus she didn't even know if he had a notebook.

Shaking her head for what was probably the millionth time since yesterday, she tried to focus on what was to come as she entered the gates, determined to make it through the day.

✨✨✨

Keefe internally groaned.

He had no idea why he had called his soulmate 'Mysterious Ms.F'.

That was the nickname he had given Sophie,whom he generally called Foster.

The fact that his and F's bond had strengthened so much so that they could reveal their identities to each other was overwhelming in itself.

What if his soulmate was someone who knew him?

Because the nickname wasn't much of a secret- everybody knew about Sophie and Keefe's friendship.

Speaking of Sophie, could she be his soulmate?

Well, she liked books and music just as F did, plus Sophie's earlier family life had been pretty stressful, causing her anxiety and other issues.

Maybe it was all just a coincidence, maybe he was reading too much into it.

Well, the only thing that could be done was to be patient and finally get to know F's identity.

Shaking his head, he cleared his thoughts, making his way to Ms. Galvin's chemistry class.

Entering the classroom, he smirked at the girls who suddenly stopped whatever they were doing, as they pretty much gawked at him.

His eyes caught onto someone truly beautiful, as he waved towards Sophie, a genuine smile etching his features, sitting down next to her.

"Hiya Foster!"

"Hey Keefe! How's everything going?" She smiled.

"Great- what about you?"

"Same here- how's Ro?"

Somehow it seemed as if she was smiling more than usual.

Maybe it was just a trick of light.

Who was he to say- he pretty much couldn't swipe the grin off of his face, no matter how hard he tried.

Your soulmate's handwriting appearing on your notebook was definitely a very huge thing.

So much so for trying to act normal- he chided himself, as he shrugged, replying to Foster's question.

"Annoying as always" he grumbled, earning a slight nudge to his shoulder.

Sophie was about to say something, but Ms. Galvin's voice cut through, "Good morning dear students! Today I'll be assigning a project which is to be completed by the next week-"