|Nations From Azur Lane|

I have recently wondered if it's better to just do short chapters that are easy to read or do long chapters to give more lore to this story, it's been quite difficult to decide and I have concluded that I should write a balanced chapter that doesn't overpass the 2500 or 3000 words so the part is not too extensive.

Anyway, as always I apologize for uploading late, you know doing rework and that stuff, besides of planning on writing a new story, but I still need to see what to do with the other I have...

Enjoy.

--------------------------

This part is the continuation of the last chapter |An Small Break|

|This chapter has been reworked!|

--------------------------

Nine Nations.

They represent the group called Azur Lane, those who search for peace around the oceans and the world protecting mankind from the enemies who are called sirens.

Strange and hostiles beings from another world arrives a few years ago pushing out humankind from the ocean and conquering it with no mercy.

And in the darkest times, a ray of hope suddenly appears, a new type of ship was created with a new element called...

Wisdom Cubes.

Their purpose was to create life, however, this unusual resource was provided by the sirens and there's wasn't too much information about it when it was first discovered.

In order to fight against this new enemy, all the nations around the world agreed on the recreation and construction of ships that were going to be able to equal the power of the sirens.

However, these powerful cubes seem to only have some kind of connection with ships that were built and use during the period of the two world wars, if the ship is not from the specific periods, the cube will automatically vanish or destroy.

But it also works with ships that were only projects and that were never finished during the period of the world war, like the Sovestsky-class who were never finished could work perfectly to bringing to life ships like Sovetsky Soyuz or Sovetskaya Belorussiya.

Ships were first divided into their respective nation who were given different names.

Eagle Union...

This nation concentrated its strength on developing aircraft carriers and powerful heavy cruisers which grants them the upper hand when it comes to air superiority and open naval combat.
Allied with the Royal Navy, Eagle Union represents the true spirit of freedom.

Royal Navy...

When it comes to proper shipbuilding, Royal Navy is often ahead of their opponents due to their long and glorious history of navigation. The faith in her Majesty the queen and rich battle experience helps them to build ships with perfectly balanced performance.
If you wish for peace, prepare for war.

Dragon Empery...

A nation located on the Eastern known as the Land of the Gods. A core member of the Azur Lane, they also take part in the battle again the Sirens and the Crimson Axis.

Iris Libre...

When the former Iris Orthodoxy collapsed, some of their naval forces, the Templar Knights, joined the Azur Lane in hopes of rebuilding their fallen country. The newly-formed Iris Libre now stand opposed to both the Vichya Dominion and Iron Blood.

Northern Parliament...

The Northern Parliament was built upon collectivistic ideals, the source of their people, strength and solidarity, their fleet hasn't been active within the Azur Lane for some time now, with some reports claiming that they are tied up with the sirens in the polar regions.