|A Deep Down Dilemma|

The remaining war against the Sirens is turning in favor of Azur Lane, the success of the operations guided by the Commander slowly was starting to show results as the Sirens are being pushed away from their main controlled territories.

|Operation Polaris|

|Operation Bermuda|

|Operation Colossus|

Those are a few of the many operations that have been carried on during the last period of the war, now the enemy forces of Mankind are getting encircled in a dead corridor around the Atlantic Ocean.

The Commander had already given out the order to begin the Mass assault against the last defenses of the Sirens, every ship of every nation was going to participate during the final battle or at least that is how it was supposed to be.

--------------------------------

|Sakura Empire Main Base|

Main Dockyards.

Tuesday 8 A.M

The dockyards of the Sakura Empire are completely full as many of the ships from the nation have expressed their full support and compromise to the Commander's call for everyone to join the cause. Nobody wished to miss the downfall of the Sirens.

"Have you heard Takao? It seems my dear Commander's efforts have been successful in crushing those pesky Sirens...~" (Atago)

"Indeed, I'm glad for the Commander and hopefully we will be of help as well, it is nice to be under his command again" (Takao)

The Sakura Empire being part again of Azur Lane was good news for everyone at the base, the hostilities started to decrease and that allowed the Japanese fleet to be totally influential in the Siren's presence in the Pacific.

"We are leaving in fifteen minutes, make sure you're all prepared!" (Mikasa)

Every important member of the Sakura Empire is moving to also join the Dragon Empery fleet that is already mobilizing all around to join the Commander as well, despite all that good news, there were still some problems related to the current war.

The leader and flagship of the Sakura Empire, Nagato, is not capable of joining the fight.

----------------------------

|Nagato's Room|

Tuesday 9 A.M

"Those are the reports, Lady Nagato" (Musashi)

"I see..." (Nagato)

Not long ago, a patrol fleet stumbled upon a weird phenomenon underwater around the Pacific territory, some abnormal signals were coming from what looked like a humanoid Siren transmitting some weird codes that were impossible to understand.

The fleet itself when they tried to approach to engage were suddenly surprised by the strength of that particular Siren, she was clearly not similar to anything seen before as even her riggings and weapons were highly modernized.

The worst part is that she escaped as soon as she got the chance and was impossible to locate her after that.

"It's certainly impossible to know what we actually found, however, it must be clearly important if there's still Sirens protecting it" (Musashi)

"If I may add, that Siren we found was abnormally strong... We didn't want to risk ourselves not knowing what kind of enemy we were fighting" (Azuma)