|Old Memories Of The Commander|

---------------------------

|This Chapter Has Been Reworked!|

All the events in this chapter are in the past.

Enjoy :)!

---------------------------

Commander Y/N's Memories.

Y/N has always enjoyed helping his ships with different tasks or works they need to do, like helping Enterprise practice her aiming with the bow.

-----------------------------------------

|Azur Lane Base|

Saturday 6 P.M

"E-Enterpise are you sure this is safe? I don't feel comfortable..." (Y/N)

Y/N said as he was standing still with an apple above his head really nervous and scared since he decided to spend time with her but he never imagined something like this.

"There's nothing to be scared of Commander, I will not miss or hit you, trust me" (Enterprise)

The girl speaks with a calm tone of voice while she measures and focuses on the target, as she raises her bow to shoot the arrow.

"Alright, I trus-" (Y/N)

Y/N was speaking when he suddenly felt something hit his arm with a huge speed with almost no time to react, he slowly looked where was the hit and started trembling as he was trying to calm down but it was a little bit late for that.

'Don't scream Y/N it was just an a-arrow hitting your arm and it, but for the lo-love of god don't scre-' (Y/N's Thoughts)

"MY ARM, THIS WASN'T PART OF THE PLAN, SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE!" (Y/N)

Y/N loudly screamed, as the girl with the bow was with a shocked impression and then quickly ran to assist him.

"Commander!? I'm terribly sorry that wasn't supposed to happen, come with me, let's go with Vestal!" (Enterprise)

Enterprise moved slowly along with the Commander to go with the repair ship as Y/N was still saying random things on the way to the main hospital of the base.

"I can almost see the light, years of training wasted!" (Y/N)

-------------------------------

A few minutes later...

-------------------------------

|Hospital Room|

Saturday 7 P.M

After one hour in the hospital, the wound on Y/N's arm was "fixed" and now he was sitting on a chair with a bandage all around his arm, and in another chair next to him was Enterprise.

"So... Commander, let me understand again the situation, your arm was hit with an arrow because you were practicing with Enterprise?" (Vestal)

"Yes indeed, but it was not her fault it was just an accident, right Enterprise?" (Y/N)

Enterprise was still with her head down as she was ashamed of the accident with the Commander.

'Oh no, I don't like it when Enterprise is with her head down, that means danger, now I made my flagship ashamed of herself...
What now Y/N?' (Y/N's Thoughts)

Y/N couldn't help to see how the girl wasn't answering at all, he tried to think of a quick solution for the whole situation.

"I mean it was a bet, If she misses the target we would have a..." (Y/N)