|A Light Against The Darkness|

---------------------

The chapter is officially completed after some time, as I said before, I'm going to give some love to some chapters with poor writing, thanks for your understanding.

----------------------

This chapter is the continuation of |The Return Of Hope|

|This chapter has been reworked!|

Enjoy!

-------------------

Whenever someone asks to Y/N why did he choose to enter into the Navy, he always answers the same.

"I join the Navy because of my father, there's no complexity on that, I wanted to make his dreams true"

Y/N have always seen his father as a hero, someone with such impressive skills that could easily take by himself all enemies!

As time passes, Y/N understood that with such experience comes a lot of negative things as well, it's not all shiny and happiness.

All the things that someone has to pass day by day are indeed something impossible to control.

Casualties, defeats, anxiety... It's all part of the job or that's what they say.

Those are just a few things about everything that someone get to experience when joining the Navy.

--------------------------

|Azur Lane Base|

|Commander's Office|

Saturday 10 A.M.

The office of Y/N was all dark, not even the slightest ray of light could enter inside of the room since all the windows and curtains are close.

The whole place was also in silence, the desk that the Commander usually used for work was all well organized and clean, without any trail of dust on it.

In the right corner of the desk, you can see a quite small amount of paper all well accommodated, it's probably some reports of commission and that stuff that Y/N is always working with.

More into the center of the desk there are some well-made portraits from Y/N where he appears along with his family, these ones are very well cleaned and don't even have a single scratch on them.

The silence of the room was cut off when the sound of the door could be heard.

------------------------------

|Perspective From Someone Else...|

-----------------------------

The person opening the door wasn't actually the Commander, it was his current Secretary, Colorado.

Unexpected for the white-haired battleship, she found the whole place in darkness meaning that Y/N hasn't arrived yet, probably because he overslept like always.

Slowly entering into the room and closing the door behind her, she found and pressed the small interrupter to turn on the lights of the office.

Now the place was at least illuminated properly.

Colorado approached the biggest windows behind the desk of Y/N and moved the curtains to open the glasses to let the fresh air of the morning enter into the whole place.

Someone could probably say that this is like a normal routine in Colorado's life as her duty as the Secretary of the Commander, however, it's not, she's only doing what it seems to be right to be of assistance towards her Superior.