|The Dreams Of Reality|

------------------------------

|This chapter has been reworked|

------------------------------

This chapter is not related to |A Friendly Invitation|

Enjoy :)!

-----------------------------

Y/N appears in an ocean surrounded by fire once again, he couldn't understand what this type of dream means, but he started having this sort of dream very recently.

"This again..." (Y/N)

Y/N saw that there was actually no one around him, just some types of ships that were burning even though he couldn't see too much due to the smoke around the place.

Different lights appeared in front of Y/N and suddenly he was in the same place but something was different.

Someone appeared in front of him, it wasn't someone familiar, Y/N couldn't see who was the person since a shadow covered his body and face, but it was a matter of minutes before the strange person took a step in front of Y/N.

'Impossible...' (Y/N's Thoughts)

The clone or copy of Y/N that was in front of him was all injured and couldn't walk really well, he was wearing some kind of different suit from the one originally he got designed for him for the battles against the Sirens.

The mask and armor of the suit were all broken and some blood could be seen on the face and in different parts of the body of the other Y/N.

"You are..." (Y/N)

"You..." (Clone of Y/N)

"But... How?" (Y/N)

The other version of Y/N stays in silence as he just dedicates to observe him.

"It seems you don't understand it yet..." (Clone of Y/N)

"What do you mean?" (Y/N)

"Look around you..." (Clone of Y/N)

Y/N starts looking around him just like his fake copy told him to only to find out the same battlefield surrounded by chaos and destruction.

"I can't understand... What happened to you?" (Y/N)

"I'm doing what we are supposed to do, protect everyone, right?" (Clone of Y/N)

The Commander tried to move but he couldn't do it at all as if he was being immobilized by some force.

"We both know that we were supposed to die in that place..." (Clone of Y/N)

"But, we didn't..." (Y/N)

"And now we have to carry the guilt of letting our entire fleet die to those things" (Clone of Y/N)

"That's..." (Y/N)

"The truth, we already have a fate Y/N" (Clone of Y/N)

The strange entity starts approaching Y/N as he extends his hand.

"You are supposed to di-" (Clone of Y/N)

The strange representation of Y/N starts distorting and the place of the dream starts trembling.

"What is-" (Y/N)

Before he could speak he was pulled inside the ocean by some sort of strong force.

Y/N was slowly falling into the deep ocean once again and slowly closed his eyes when he started feeling some types of voices around him.

"Glory..." (???)