|The Return Of Hope|

------------------------

Hey people, I apologize I was supposed to upload more earlier, but you know some things happened and I couldn't write a lot!

Without mentioning that I'm actually playing once again DOOM!
Have you ever played that game? oh boy, it's sure one of my favorite ones, totally recommended!

Anyway...

-------------------------

This is the continuation of the chapter |Unexpected Battle|

|This chapter has been reworked!|

Enjoy!

---------------------------

|???|

???

"Hahaha, it looks like you run out of luck!" (Purifier)

After the short phrase from the Siren, she just points her riggings towards now the weak and immobilized Y/N who didn't have any way out of this situation.

He couldn't move anymore, only observing how the eyes of Siren were full of lust for wanting to kill him, it seems she was taking this pretty seriously, although Y/N didn't stand a chance from the beginning to win the fight.

"Now... die!" (Purifier)

Y/N close his eyes immediately trying to avoid seeing the way he would probably die, but just then...

*Boom!* *Boom!*

The sound of some batteries could be heard as suddenly huge barrages coming from some ships in the distance approach Purifier's position and impacting her not only in the body, but also in different parts of her riggings making her to be distracted to see from where was it coming from.

Not only projectiles could be seen being shot, but also different plane squadrons start appearing in the sky engaging immediately with different weapons such as bombs and torpedoes.

This makes the Commander raise his gaze to observe that the type of planes attacking weren't the ones from the Eagle Union or Royal Navy, these ones were of green color with a red circle in the wings, they were from the Sakura Empire.

Such an unexpected appearance, made Y/N to be somehow a little happy, however, this wasn't the best occasion to be in that mood.

"Now what!?" (Purifier)

The white hair Siren yelled out when she turned around to see a normal-size fleet from the Sakura Empire that seems to have been passing by casually when they saw the scene.

Even so, ignoring the salvos of projectiles being thrown at her with each second that passes, Purifier disposed to attack Y/N who was still not able to move at all, however, just when she was about to shoot her riggings, someone with a surprising speed appears clashing her sword against the Siren.

It was Zuikaku, appearing just in time to cancel the attack from the Siren and making her knockback to be suddenly attacked by another barrage coming from another direction, the original fleet from Azur Lane managed to also find the Commander.

The sound or better say the melody coming from a flute could be heard in the small distance, revealing the position of Shoukaku who was providing air support to her youngest sister.

The younger aircraft carrier from the fifth division positioned herself in front of the Commander to protect him from any further attack as she points her sword towards now the damaged Siren who was starting to be overwhelmed by both fleet attacks.