|The Might Of Azur Lane|

--------------------------

I hope you're all doing well today, I did really have a good time writing this part it should be one of my best works in this Fanfic, or well, that's what I think haha.

Just to let you know, there would be some soundtracks that I included during certain scenes to make it better while reading, they are optional though.

Anyways, enjoy it :).

-----------------------------

A few days have passed since the incident with the Vichya Dominion that would later lead to a small truce and alliance along with the Iron Blood to the cause against the Sirens.

The last operation against the Sirens has begun and with it, a lot of meticulous planning has been involved in order to maximize the efficiency of everyone during the battle.

As for the Commander, after such unexpected arrival from a certain META ship, everyone around the base would have many questions about not only who she was, but also because of her extreme similarities with someone else.

Around one entire hour would take for the Commander to properly explain to everyone about the current situation and avoid any mistakes.

"This is weird... So you're telling me she's not the Helena we all know?" (Cleveland)

"That's right, she's not" (Y/N)

"She still looks the same, but her clothes are a little different..." (Columbia)

"Please avoid referring me as your supposed teammate, we are not the same at all" (Helena META)

"Geez, alright, she's not in the best mood either" (Denver)

To avoid any further tense inconvenience Y/N intervened just in time.

"Well, anyways, this way Helena, we got plenty to talk about!" (Y/N)

With that being said, the Commander along with the mysterious guest went along toward his office leaving some of the Eagle Union ships confused.

"I can't help to be very suspicious about her..." (Denver)

"She looks a little scary, I wonder if Helena does actually know about this" (Cleveland)

----------------------------

|Azur Lane Main Temporary Base|

|Commander's Office|

The unexpected guest was looking all around the small room with curiosity, trying to break properly the ice between both, the Commander would be the first one to talk catching her attention quickly.

"Helena, I think it would be wise to answer some questions..." (Y/N)

"Ah yes, you must be curious after all that happened, isn't that right?" (Helena META)

"Well, I'm still amazed by the fact you... Well, killed Tester on your own in just a couple of minutes" (Y/N)

"Oh, that? Well, she was certainly distracted and I took the chance to strike where she didn't expect it" (Helena META)

"It was perfect, you just appeared in time to deal with her, I surely wasn't expecting such a thing to occur, you saved us all there!" (Y/N)

She raised her gaze towards the Commander a little bit surprised by his sudden compliment for what she did.

"Was it good?" (Helena META)

"You basically took care of a very powerful Siren in less than ten minutes, that's surely impressive for me" (Y/N)