|The First Day| Part 2

-----------------------------

|This chapter has been reworked!|

------------------------------

|Azur Lane Base|

Tuesday 10 A.M

"Has my beloved Commander finally arrived~?" (???)

"That voice..." (Y/N)

Y/N couldn't help to notice that the voice that suddenly interrupted Belfast was quite familiar.

'I believe I heard it before...
Wait...' (Y/N's Thoughts)

The Commander turned around from where the voice was coming from before suddenly being hugged by someone.

'Taihou!?' (Y/N's Thoughts)

"You wouldn't believe how much I waited for your arrival Commander~!" (Taihou)

The Sakura Empire aircraft carrier mentioned as he pressed more strongly the hug with Y/N, anybody passing by could tell he was probably getting crushed since these ship girls have an unnatural force.

"That's good to hear... Could you please be more gentle?" (Y/N)

You would probably expect it to be a comforting hug, but well... It was a heavy and strong hug that almost didn't let Y/N almost breathe well.

"The first time I saw you I knew that we were going to meet again~" (Taihou)

"Really? That's nice to know..." (Y/N)

It was a miracle for Y/N that Belfast interrupted the moment just in time to assist him.

"Excuse me Miss Taihou, the Commander can't talk at this moment, he has recently arrived and I'm sure it was a long and tiring travel for him" (Belfast)

The girl looks a bit annoyed by the interruption, she seems to be a little possessive when the Commander is near her, but it seems she's not the only one.

"Is that so, Commander?" (Taihou)

"Indeed..." (Y/N)

Y/N lowly said before being released of that killer hug and finally being able to breathe normally and accommodated his hat and part of his suit that was a little messed up because of it.

"That's a pity, I would love to stay more with you Commander, I guess I will be waiting then~!" (Taihou)

"That's... Nice from your part, Taihou, thanks..." (Y/N)

"Oh, the Commander said my name, how delightful, hope we can meet again~!" (Taihou)

The girl replied somehow extremely happy for the fact Y/N knows her name before slowly leaving the dorms leaving only the Commander and Belfast.

"Are you alright, Master?" (Belfast)

The Maid asked a little bit worried about the current state of the Commander after that sudden interaction.

"Ah yes, I was surprised, that's all..." (Y/N)

Y/N answered finishing accommodating his hat and suit that was a bit messy from the hug.

"I apologized for that, some of the girls here have a strong personality if you know what I mean" (Belfast)

Belfast explained, but even so, Y/N is not the type of person that gets easily angry, and besides who could be annoyed with such cute girls?