|A Strange Dream|

-------------------------

|This Chapter Has Been Reworked!|

Enjoy :)!

-------------------------

'How much blood has been spilled in the ocean, but it's still shining?'

He thought while being in the middle of the ocean around all the chaos, the sound of artillery, and the smell of gunpowder that surrounded the place.

Suddenly all turned black...

Y/N immediately wakes up after the strange dream observing the surroundings of his room scared, everything  seems so real for a moment but at last, it was just a typical dream, nothing else.

[Y/N's POV]

I woke up with a small headache and observed through one of the windows that were near my bed it was still night, everything was very calm, with no noises at all.

'It was just a nightmare, but
everything seems so real... I should sleep again, I don't want to be falling asleep while I'm working...'

I close the curtains of the window and then I lie on the bed again a little more relaxed and letting out a relieved sigh since everything was just a bad dream however, a sudden thought came to my mind.

'I hope I didn't scream while I was dreaming, the last time I scared all the girls and all of them came to my room to see what was happening, it was kinda embarrassing...'

After that sudden and unusual thought, I just closed my eyes trying to fall asleep again.

[End of the POV]

-----------------------------

Some hours later...

------------------------------

|Commander's Bedroom|

Thursday 8 A.M

Y/N was still sleeping, he usually wakes up at this hour to start doing his daily routine, but due to the particular problem that occurred to him the previous night he wasn't able to rest well at all so it doesn't seem that the Commander would wake up in a few hours or more.

Luckily for him, a certain group of ships from the Royal Navy are under the responsibility of taking care of the Commander, which also includes waking him up whenever he oversleeps.
That particular group is the "Maid Corps" a group of maids under the command of the Royal Navy and led by Belfast, the right hand of Queen Elizabeth.

A gentle knock was heard on the door and since there was no response because obviously, Y/N was still sleeping, the maids behind the door just went ahead and entered the room after a few seconds of waiting.

There were around three female figures who entered the Commander's bedroom which was still mostly dark due to the sunlight being blocked by those big curtains around the windows.
They always come to serve breakfast to the Commander while he's working, this case was an exception since Y/N is still asleep.

The maids were able to see a plain sight of the Commander who was still peacefully sleeping without a signal to wake up, one of them walked straight toward the windows to move the curtains and open them allowing the sunlight to fully enter in a matter of seconds to the room, a thing which made Y/N react a bit.

"No mom... I didn't study for the exam, I don't want to go to school today..." (Y/N)

Y/N mumbled with a tired voice using his arms randomly and trying to block the sunlight that was illuminating part of his face failing completely in the process.