|Old Memories Of The Commander| Final Part.

-------------------------

|This chapter is under heavy rework, please be patient while the author tries to fix this mess...|

Anyways, enjoy :)!

--------------------------

|A Day With The Maid Corp's|

----------------------------

Despite having many duties as the Commander, Y/N is also in charge of many small events around the base, one of them is the training of the Maid Corps where some of the new maids from the Royal Navy are trained for the upcoming important parties and events.

The Commander is usually asked to participate in this small event in order to qualify which Maid is the most capacitated to serve.

Of course that this might sound like an easy task, however, it is not as many would though.

In this case, there's been some trouble with certain maids that have arrived a few weeks ago.

------------------------------------

|Commander's Office|

Thursday 4 P.M

As usual, the Commander was just doing the same routine as always, just finishing and organizing some paperwork from the recent commissions.

'Where did Hornet put the last commission reports...' (Y/N's Thoughts)

Y/N was trying to find the reports around the whole office just when the sound of someone knocking on the door before entering catching his attention in the process.

"Pardon me for the interruption, Master, are you busy?" (???)

"Oh, hey there Belfast. Not really I was just looking for some papers, how can I help you?" (Y/N)

The Commander returned to the seat near the desk now fully concentrating his gaze upon Belfast to hear her out.

"Well, you see, we will be having an important event during the next week and so I was assigned to train the new maids who have recently arrived not long ago" (Belfast)

Last week, the Royal Navy received two new light cruisers who were assigned to the Maid Corps.

"Oh, you mean Sirius and Dido? How have they been doing recently?" (Y/N)

"That's the thing, they are... Quite clumsy and require a bit more training than I expected..." (Belfast)

Belfast's expression was unusual, it seems she was a bit irritated while saying that.

"I see... I wasn't aware of such situation, is there anything I can do to help?" (Y/N)

"Actually, if I may ask, Master, would you mind coming tomorrow to our daily training? I'm sure that if you are around during it they would be highly motivated" (Belfast)

Such a small request didn't bother Y/N at all since he didn't have too much to do either, besides, it was a good way to return the favor to the maid who has done a lot for him lately.

"Of course, I don't mind!" (Y/N)

-------------------------------

The Next Day...

-------------------------------

|Azur Lane Base|

|Maid Training Space|