|Taking Care Of Everyone| Special Chapter

--------------------------------------------

This Chapter Has Been Reworked!

--------------------------------------------

People usually think that Azur Lane Commander is a lucky person for being always surrounded by girls, the only thing that those people ignore is that is not always easy taking care of them, for example, the Commander always needs to make sure they are happy, listen to their problems and of course help them in anything they need, however, this might got even harder for some weird things that happened a few days ago.

What if the ships that we know suddenly turn into a young version of themselves?

You're probably wondering how that happened? well, we need to go to the past for that...

It was during a commission, the fleet that was sent to a specific zone around the Atlantic Ocean destroyed a Siren convoy and discovered a particular strange cube pretty different from the rest, this cube was a purple and red color with some cracks around and it seems to ignore any natural law since it didn't sink in the ocean when it was dropped and also ignore any gravity law.

The fleet picked it up carefully to bring it along with them to the base, however, that didn't go well...

The cube itself was very unstable and it looked like it was going to explode or just disappear at any second.

While it was being studied by some of the ships it suddenly opened up and let out in the process some weird waves that expanded through all the Azur Lane bases nearby.

And that is how we are here, all the ships became younger out of nowhere due to those waves and you would say, what is the problem with that?

Well, Y/N was in charge of taking care of all of them until a solution was found by the Navy H.Q that took away immediately the cube to avoid any disaster from occurring again.

Sure taking care of ships shouldn't be so hard, but when they are like a chibi or young version of themselves and are always fighting with each other it ends up being a pretty stressful job even for the most patient person in the world.

---------------------------------

|Azur Lane Base|

|Commander's Bedroom|

Wednesday 10 P.M

"Finally... Some peace and quiet..." (Y/N)

He said to himself as he sat on the edge of the bed with a tired and sleepy face. After a lot of hours from working as a babysitter and also completing the daily paperwork the Commander was exhausted and on his own doing all this.

This peace of the Commander was unfortunately interrupted when some of the ships slowly opened the door of the room.

One of them is the small version of Cleveland, who was the one entering first into the bedroom.

"Cleveland? Did something happen?" (Y/N)

"Y-Yes, you need to come quickly, Commander!" (Cleveland/Clevelad)

"Alright, lead the way..." (Y/N)

The Commander nodded with his tired face as he followed the light cruiser from the Eagle Union to the place that she was indicating.

Before Y/N could arrive he could already hear in the distance some voices who were laughing and others yelling, it was common to see now Eagle Union fighting the Sakura Empire or the Royal Navy against Iron Blood.