We Need To Talk Everyone.

Good day all, JustDual here once again, I hope you're all having a good day so far.
So, I think the title says everything right? you can consider this as a sort of announcement that is related to how the story will continue.

Let us begin, shall we? there's something I need to tell you.

----------------------

It's been a difficult year, I mean not only for me but for everyone.

During the last months, I've been having a really bad time, not only mentally, but also physically, feeling very sick and tired that I didn't even want to study or do anything related to that.
I'm currently feeling very bad that I can't even write new chapters in this story and considering that I already have to focus on my studies I cannot allow myself to think of new ideas for the story or at least not yet.

I'm not taking care of myself during the last time, most of the time I don't even want to eat or even talk with other people because I feel apart from everyone else, most of the time that I'm around people I just feel alone.

I have really been trying to keep going even if I feel bad or tired and say maybe after some time things will get better, but in the end, it doesn't seem my situation will get any good, I'm doing my best to keep a smile and says it's fine, I know tomorrow might be a better day.

I wouldn't want to classify myself as someone with "depression" or "anxiety" because I don't want you guys saw me as someone who is only seeking attention and that stuff, what I'm saying here it's by far the truth that I can't even wake up during the morning because I don't have any motivation for it or even sleep during the night because I'm full of thoughts, I ended up sleeping for only 2 or 3 hours.
  I've been hiding all my emotions during this time because I know my friends would probably just ignore it and say get over it.

The only way I can express what I feel is through this story, where at least I have a very small community that follows my story during how much time? 1 year already? I'm not very sure about it, but I highly appreciate that people all around the world like what I write and it's always there voting the new chapters even if sometimes I just take a very long time to write a new one.

As I say, I don't feel in the mood to write any new chapter, I have to try to write the continuation of the last chapter however I couldn't think of anything new or an interesting way to continue it.
You should expect the update of a new chapter in maybe a week or more, depending on how my situation goes, but I don't think I will be making new chapters until I feel better with myself.

I will also "delete" or better say rewrote the other stories that I currently have so don't be surprised neither if you found that the other stories are no more.

The least I would want is to worry you guys, even so, I was in the need of telling you all of this so you could understand or know more of why sometimes I just don't upload or why the new chapters are quite shorter and with fewer descriptions and details than the others.
I thought about maybe finding inspiration in other stories, but I don't want to copy any ideas, that would speak badly of me.

I've been thinking of going on a hiatus, where I would stop uploading chapters in this story for a specific amount of time, maybe 1 or 5 months or even a year, however, I don't think that is a very good solution since I would probably lose a lot of votes and that sort of stuff, so don't be surprised if there's a lot of inactivity around this months, I'm not sure yet if I will go into a hiatus, but maybe I'll do something similar, depending on how things go.

In the end, I only wanted to tell you all of this because I couldn't find another way to express all my emotions and everything that I'm currently having to pass my life, I hope that you will understand and wait until I decided to upload once again, as always I ask you guys to be patient and wait, I promise that I would be back and write everything I can to continue this wonderful story that I'm looking forward to continuing.

That's all I have to say, I didn't want to write a lot since it was only a small announcement, besides who would read a chapter where a dude tells his own problems? anyway...

Remember...
Live With Glory

And always keep a smile on your face, doesn't matter the situation.

There's no bonus picture this time sorry :(