|New Orders|

-------------------------

|This Chapter Has Been Reworked!|

-------------------------

Before we start I should say that this chapter is gonna be longer than the others, be aware of it.

Enjoy :)!

|4500+ Words ;)|

------------------------------

|Azur Lane Base|

Friday 6 P.M

"Commander Y/N, is nice to hear from you again, right now we require your presence in the main quarters" (???)

'The superior is calling me!? Those are definitely not good news...' (Y/N Thoughts)

"I understand... May I know the reason for the sudden call"? (Y/N)

"Don't worry about that, we are going to explain everything to you when you arrive, would be okay if you come tomorrow?" (???)

"Of course, the travel might be a little bit long but I'm pretty sure I'm going to arrive just in time" (Y/N)

"Good, [Classified] out." (Y/N)

The call was cut after that word, leaving Y/N a little surprised and thinking about how is he going to travel to the main quarters of the Navy.

'Now that I think about it... How am I supposed to travel by myself? Mmh... perhaps I can ask someone to lend me a hand in this situation...' (Y/N's Thoughts)

It was decided, he needed someone to help in this particular situation and as such he left the office in search of somebody around the base.

'Now... I should first tell Belfast of the current situation since she's my secretary, but the thing is that I told her to take the rest of the day...' (Y/N's Thoughts)

While Y/N was thinking about where her secretary could be, he was walking through the halls of the dorms, and on the way he encountered the two sisters from the Tennessee-Class.

"Hey Commander~!" (California)

The younger of the sisters greeted the Commander with a pretty cheerful expression and a warm smile.

"Greetings, Commander, I didn't expect to find you around here" (Tennessee)

Compared to her sister, Tennessee tends to be more serious and dedicated, her tone of voice is more harsh but also gentle.

"Ah, California, Tennessee good to see you two! I'm in a rush right now, have you seen Belfast? I'm looking for her" (Y/N)

As always California is usually the one more charismatic answer first.

"Oh, yes, we saw her entering Enterprise's room, not sure of the reason though..." (California)

"Oh, thank you two, I really appreciate it, we will talk later!" (Y/N)

Y/N mentioned as he said goodbye to the two girls and headed towards the dorm of Enterprise.

"There he goes again, busy as usual..." (Tennessee)

A few minutes later the Commander arrived at the specific dorm from Enterprise.

'Mmh...' (Y/N's Thoughts)