Chapter 29

Oh my! I can't believe this almost over! We just have the epilogue left, which I will try to get up this weekend! I'm going to miss writing this book so badly!

_____________________________________________________________________________

“Niall! Niall, Niall, Niall, Niall, Niall! NIALL!!! WAKE UP!”

Liam and I groaned simultaneously at the loud awakening. Liam tightened his hold around me, grumbling unintellectual nonsense, falling right back asleep. I rolled over and shoved my face into his chest, trying to follow him into the land of sleep.

It didn’t work.

“No, no, no, no. Don’t go back to sleep, it’s time to wake up!”

I sleepily threw a hand out and reached around until it connected with a face. “Go away Ashton.”

“No, come on! It’s time to get up!” He whined out.

I groaned and burrowed further into Liam’s warmth. “Don’t want to get up, want to sleep.”

“But we get out today! Aren’t you excited?!” He exclaimed.

“You know what’s exciting? Sleep is exciting.” I sleepily mumbled out and sadly I was starting to wake up.

“How can you sleep when you know today is the day that we get out of this place? You should be excited! You get to see your brother and sister-in-law today! And Mikey and Calum are going to be there, but the most excited to see my Lukey! It’s been so long since I’ve seen my Lukey! I’ve missed him dearly and I can’t wait to hug him, kiss him, have him fu-”

“He only left two months ago, besides he’s been here every family day. You literally saw him a week ago.” I grumbled a bit, peaking one eye open at the boy.

“BUT A WEEK IS SO LONG!” He yelled out as he dramatically fell across Liam and I, causing the former to protest sleepily. Liam soon gave up when he realized that Ashton wasn’t going to move anytime soon.

I lifted my head and raised an eyebrow at the overly dramatic boy. “Did someone give you coffee this morning?”

“And sugar, lots and lots of sugar!” He exclaimed, bouncing up and down on us slightly.

“Ladies, can you please take this somewhere else? Some of us are trying to sleep.” Liam groaned out.

I smacked him on the chest, hard enough to cause him to wince. “One, call me a lady again and I will castrate you. Two, if I have to be up right now, then so do you!” He protested at first, but after once glance at my glare, he sighed and nodded, reluctantly though.