Chapter 18 Part Two

Challenge: I will dedicate the next chapter to whomever can come up with the best person that represents Dr. Carter!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Not even a minute after I stormed into mine and Josh’s room, the door opened up and Ashton entered the room.

I gave him a confused look. “Shouldn’t you be in group right now?”

He gave me an ‘are you kidding me’ look. “You really think I would stay after what those girls were saying about us?” I just shrugged and he crossed his arms over his chest. “Well, I wouldn’t. That girl had no right to slap you either and I bet she’s not going to get in trouble for it because Mrs. J seemed just as sexist as those girls. I assumed you aren’t going to go to that group again and I know I’m definitely not going back there again.”

“Those girls were so fucking stupid. Boys can’t have eating disorders? I think I lost some brain cells just being around those girls.” I said kind of jokingly.

Ashton snorted and collapsed onto Josh’s bed. “You can say that again.” The room lapsed into a silence, a comfortable silence that Ashton broke a few minutes later. “So, you have a boyfriend?”

I narrowed my eyes at him. “You got a problem with that?”

He raised his hands up in surrender. “Nope, I bat for the same team as well. Besides, I’m dating Luke.”

Ok, maybe I should stop jumping to conclusions and think everyone is against me. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to accused you of having a problem. I just tend to jump to conclusions and tend to think everyone’s against me. You two are very cute by the way.”

He grinned brightly. “Thanks and from what I can see in that photo, you and your boyfriend look pretty adorable. What’s his name?”

I matched his bright grin. “Thanks mate. His name is Liam.”

Before Ashton could reply, the door opened back up and in walked Dr. Carter. This can’t be good. Ashton and I both quickly sat up in the beds and Dr. Carter sat at the end of my bed.

He gave a confused look to Ashton. “I don’t why you’re in here Mr. Irwin, but I am quite glad you are because the three of us need to talk about what happened in group.”

“I’m not going back there.” I immediately said.

“Neither am I.” Ashton agreed.