Chapter 12

“Where are we going?” I asked Liam as I sat in the passage side of the car his mom let him borrowed. He refused to tell me what we he was planning earlier and just told me to get in the car.

He turned to grin at me real quick and took my hand in his before he turned his attention back to the road. “I’m treating you tonight. I’m taking you out on a date.”

I blushed at what he just said. I still can’t believe this is happening. Just a few hours ago, I was still wondering if Liam could ever love me and now we are going on our first date. It all just kind of seems like a dream to me and I never want to wake up from it.

I frowned when I saw what I was wearing. I was wearing one of my usual outfits of sweats and an oversize long sleeve t-shirt. I bit my lip nervously. “I’m kind of under dressed for a date.”

He shook his head. “We aren’t going anywhere fancy. Just Nandos because I know it’s your favorite. Besides, I think you look cute.”

I would have blushed even harder if my thoughts weren’t consumed with the fact that I now know this is going to be a dinner date. Liam will be sitting by me the entire time, so I will be forced to eat my food. I’m still really upset about all the food I had to eat yesterday and I really don’t know if I can stomach eating some more today.

But on the other hand, I now have Liam. I always said I never looked good enough for Liam, but he wants me. Maybe it’s because I dropped enough weight that I look desirable to him. Maybe I can stop being so strict with my eating and let loose a bit. Not to lose though, I would need to watch what I eat and how much I eat to make sure I at least stay the same weight.

“We’re here!” Liam called, breaking me out of my back and forth thoughts. He pecked me on the cheek real quick and jogged around to my side and opened my door for me. I blushed again and he took my hand and led us inside.

I was still having an inner turmoil over what I should do when the waitress came over. “Welcome to Nandos, can I get you guys something to drink?”

“I’ll take a coke, please.” Liam ordered.

“Um…water’s fine.” I mumbled out.

“Ok, they will be right out, are you guys ready to order or would you like some more time?” She asked us politely.

I bit my lip nervously. I still don’t think I’ll be able to eat anything. “I’ll have the peri peri chicken.” Liam ordered.

“I’ll just have what he’s having.” I mumbled out. She smiled and told us it will be a few minutes and that she would come back with our drinks shortly before heading off.

Liam grinned at me and grabbed my free hand from across the table. “You’re awfully quiet, you feeling ok?”

I bit my lip nervously again. If only he knew the turmoil I was going through right now. “I just can’t believe this is happening. I-you don’t know how long that I’ve wanted this and now it’s happening. It all just kind of feels like a dream, you know?” Well, I wasn’t exactly lying to him. The waitress came by with our drinks and told us that our food will be out shortly.

Liam’s grin gotten bigger and he brought my hand to his lips and kissed my knuckles gently, causing to blush, hard. “I know what you mean. I’ve liked you for a long while as well. If I knew you liked me back I would have made a move sooner. I just thought that you were straight. Actually, I don’t really know what you were. You were really good at hiding your emotions. You still are.” He said the last part kind of quietly, but I still heard him.

I grew even more nervous. He knows me so well. He knows I’m hiding something and I know he wants to know. I don’t want him to know. He can never know because I don’t have a problem, I can stop whenever I want.

Before I had a chance to reply, the waitress came back with our food. “Enjoy and don’t hesitate to call me if you need me.” She told us before she went to another table.

“She’s nice, I’m going to have to make sure to tip her well.” Liam said before he started digging into his food.

I stared at the chicken at my meal and quickly added up the calories. Half chicken 510 calories and a small fry 454 calories. That adds up to total of 964 calories.

That is way more then I usually eat, not to mention all the calories I hate the day before. That’s just too many calories and I don’t know if I can do this. But, I’m actually quite hungry and I can always just not finish my food. I would still be eating over my limit though.

The limit was because I was trying to get to a normal size and for Liam to notice me. I still feel like I can lose a few more pounds, but I have Liam now. Maybe I can loosen up on the limit a bit and just try to maintain the size I am now. I’ll just watch what I eat and maybe exercise?

I shuddered at the thought of exercise and took a bite of my chicken. I almost moaned at the taste. I love Nandos’ chicken and I can’t remember the last time I have had it. I had to control myself from inhaling the entire plate right then and there. This tastes so good.

I ended up eating my entire plate and I actually didn’t feel that bad. Maybe a little bloated and overstuffed, but that should be expected from a meal that large.

I took a shaky breath and looked up at Liam. He was already staring at me with this huge grin on his face. He paid the bill and grabbed my hand and led me out to his car. He lightly pushed me up against his car and put his hands on my hips. I gripped his biceps tightly and looked deeply into his beautiful brown eyes. 

“You look absolutely beautiful.” He said before he dipped his head down and captured my lips in his.

Before he had kissed me, I saw what looked like to be proudness in his and I can’t help, but think did he know?

_____________________________________________________________________________

I thought you guys deserved another chapter of fluffiness! Just be prepared for the drama